Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: G. Fejes Toth | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 339 | ISBN: 0080100589 | ISBN13: 9780080100586 |
Description: Regular Figures concerns the systematology and genetics of regular figures. The first part of the book deals with the classical theory of the regular figures. This topic includes description of plane ornaments, spherical arrangements, hyperbolic tessellations, polyhedral, and regular polytopes. The problem of geometry of the sphere and the two-dimensional hyperbolic space are considered. Classical theory is explained as describing all possible symmetrical groupings in different spaces of constant curvature. The second part deals with the genetics of the regular figures and the inequalities found in polygons also presented as examples are the packing and covering problems of a given circle using the most or least number of discs. The problem of distributing n points on the sphere for these points to be placed as far as possible from each other is also discussed. The theories and problems discussed are then applied to pollen-grains, which are transported by animals or the wind. A closer look into the exterior composition of the grain shows many characteristics of uniform distribution of orifices, as well as irregular distribution. A formula that calculates such packing density is then explained. More advanced problems such as the genetics of the protean regular figures of higher spaces are also discussed. The book is ideal for physicists, mathematicians, architects, and students and professors in geometry.
Regular Figures (International Series of Monographs on Pure & Applied Mathematics Vol 48).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35845
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Fourier Analysis on Groups (Interscience Tracts in Pure & Applied Mathematics, Vol. 12)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Mathematics: An Introduction to Mathematical Analysis
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Applied Methods of the Theory of Random Functions: International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 89
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Quantum Gravity (International Series of Monographs on Physics, Vol. 136)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Linear representations of the Lorentz group (International series of monographs on pure and applied mathematics vol.63)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The theory of jets in an ideal fluid, (International series of monographs in pure and applied mathematics)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Quantum Gravity (International Series of Monographs on Physics, Vol. 136)
- 2011-05-17The theory of jets in an ideal fluid, (International series of monographs in pure and applied mathematics) by M. I Gurevich
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Linear Systems and Control: An Operator Perspective (Pure andApplied Mathematics, Vol 254) (Chapman & Hall/CRC Pure and Applied Mathematics)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Entire Functions (Pure&Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Ordinary Differential Equations in the Complex Domain (Pure & Applied Mathematics)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Mathematical Ideas, Modeling & Applications: Companion to Concrete Mathematics (Pure & Applied Mathematics), Vol. 2 (v. 2)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Physics of Liquid Crystals (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Advances in the Casimir Effect (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Quantum Physics in One Dimension (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Charge Exchange and the Theory of Ion-Atom Collisions (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Quaternionic Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Fields (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Nuclear Structure Theory: International Series of Monographs in Natural Philosophy (Volume 49)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Applied gamma-ray spectrometry, (International series of monographs in analytical chemistry, v. 41)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.