[PDF] Recognizing and Serving Low-Income Students in Higher Education: An Examination of Institutional Policies, Practices, and Culture
Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Adrianna Kezar | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0415803217 | ISBN13: 9780415803212 |
Description: Written for administrators, faculty, and staff in Higher Education who are working with low income and first-generation college students, Recognizing and Serving Low-Income Students in Higher Education uncovers organizational biases that prevent post-secondary institutions from adequately serving these students. This volume offers practical guidance for adopting new or revised policies and practices that have the potential to help these students thrive. This contributed volume is based on empirical studies that specifically examine the policies and practices of postsecondary institutions in the United States, England, and Canada. The contributing authors argue that discussions of diversity will be enriched by a better understanding of how institutional policies and practices affect low-income students. Unlike most studies on this topic, this volume focuses on institutional rather than federal, state and public policy. Institutional policies and practices have been largely ignored and this volume lifts the veil on processes that have remained hidden.
Recognizing and Serving Low-Income Students in Higher Education: An Examination of Institutional Policies, Practices, and Culture.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33600
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Recognizing and Serving Low-Income Students in Higher Education: An Examination of Institutional Policies, Practices, and Culture
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Recognizing and Correcting Developing Malocclusions: A Problem-Oriented Approach to Orthodontics
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Media and Culture in the U.S. Jewish Labor Movement: Sweating for Democracy in the Interwar Era (Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Language and Culture: Reflective Narratives and the Emergence of Identity (ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Mathematics and Culture II: Visual Perfection: Mathematics and Creativity (Pt. 2) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Landscape and Culture in Northern Eurasia (UNIV COL LONDON INST ARCH PUB)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Entrepreneurship and Culture - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Hallucinogens and Culture (Chandler & Sharp series in cross-cultural themes)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Language and Culture in Aboriginal Australia
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Cheese and Culture: A History of Cheese and its Place in Western Civilization
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Jazz and Culture in a Global Age
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Gender and Culture in Psychology: Theories and Practices
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Performance and Culture in Plato's Laws
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Cuisine and Culture: A History of Food and People
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Carnage and Culture: Landmark Battles in the Rise to Western Power
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Media and Culture: An Introduction to Mass Communication - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Psychoanalysis and Culture: A Kleinian Perspective, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Cuisine and Culture: A History of Food and People, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.