Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pirate Edzee Mon | Category: Cooking | Language: English | ISBN: B01MZFEU83 |
Description: A cookbook and tall story about two pirates who love to eat, and enjoy the fruits of beauty and treasure. The story takes place upon a 1000 ton Spanish galleon warship, named My Lady, somewhere between the 18th and 19th centuries. The story reveals many dimensions of being a pirate on the sea for long periods of time and lots of recipes, mostly Caribbean, South American, Cajun, and French. Their travels start in the Arabian Sea and takes them down and around Africa sailing through the perils of southern hemisphere waters and Krewe treachery. Then they sail on across the Atlantic to South America into pirate territory and conduct their business at hand for Spain. Then up and on their way to and through the Caribbean gambling their luck away and learning the importance of staying to the code. They then cross the Gulf of Mexico coming face to face with the nasty Pirate La Petite while in route to New Orleans, adding repairs to My Lady and maybe a burial or two. From there they sail south following the west coast of Florida for a side dish of pirate bling at Anchors Pass. On from there they head to the Florida Straits, with a stop for desert and into the final leg of their journey, crossing the Atlantic again and on to Spain, then to have a six month stay in Greece before their next adventure and counting all the booty. While all the readers of this cookbook enjoy a motherload of culinary treasure.
Recipes from the Galley, A Cookbook for Pirates.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35585
- 2020-02-19Recipes from the Galley, A Cookbook for Pirates
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Remineralization Cookbook 20 Minutes or less: All my favorite 20 minute or less recipes from the original Remineralization Cookbook.
- 2020-11-1999 Chocolate Torte Recipes: From The Chocolate Torte Cookbook To The Table
- 2020-02-18Remineralization Cookbook 20 Minutes or less: All my favorite 20 minute or less recipes from the original Remineralization Cookbook.
- 2018-06-06Katie Lee's Easy-Breezy Eats Quick & Healthy Recipes from the Endless Summer Cookbook - Removed
- 2018-04-22Katie Lee's Easy-Breezy Eats Quick & Healthy Recipes from the Endless Summer Cookbook
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Recipes from the Gorge Ranch
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Recipes from the Root Cellar: 270 Fresh Ways to Enjoy Winter Vegetables
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Energy from the Desert: Practical Proposals for Very Large Scale Photovoltaic Systems (v. 2)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Love Vegan: The Essential Mexican Cookbook for Vegans (Volume 3)
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Recipes from the White Hart Inn (Penguin Great Food) - Removed
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Recipes from the White Hart Inn (Penguin Great Food) - Removed
- 2019-08-24Lift Cookbook: Recipes from the Community for Building Web Applications with Scala (PDF)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Easy Chicago Cookbook: Authentic Chicago Recipes from the Windy City for Delicious Chicago Cooking
- 2017-11-13[PDF] The New Crepes Cookbook: 101 Sweet & Savory Crepe Recipes, From Traditional to Gluten-Free, for Cuisinart, LeCrueset, Paderno and Eurolux Crepe Pans and Makers! (Crepes and Crepe Makers) (Volume 1)
- 2021-07-19Vegan Cookbook 100 Combinable Recipes From The Basics To A Healthy Menu For Long Term Weight Loss
- 2021-06-02The Vegan Cookbook: With 100 combinable recipes from the basics to a healthy menu for long term weight loss
- 2020-06-08101 The New Crepes Cookbook: 101 Sweet & Savory Crepe Recipes, from Traditional to Gluten-Free, for Cuisinart, LeCrueset, Paderno and Eurolux Crepe Pans and Makers! (Crepes and Crepe Makers)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.