[PDF] Rebbe: The Life and Teachings of Menachem M. Schneerson, the Most Influential Rabbi in Modern History
Posted on 2017-11-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joseph Telushkin | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 640 | ISBN: 0062318985 | ISBN13: 9780062318985 |
Description: â€œOne of the greatest religious biographies ever written.â€ â€“ Dennis Prager In this enlightening biography, Joseph Telushkin offers a captivating portrait of the late Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, a towering figure who saw beyond conventional boundaries to turn his movement, Chabad-Lubavitch, into one of the most dynamic and widespread organizations ever seen in the Jewish world. At once an incisive work of history and a compendium of Rabbi Schneerson's teachings, Rebbe is the definitive guide to understanding one of the most vital, intriguing figures of the last centuries. From his modest headquarters in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, the Rebbe advised some of the world's greatest leaders and shaped matters of state and society. Statesmen and artists as diverse as Ronald Reagan, Robert F. Kennedy, Yitzchak Rabin, Menachem Begin, Elie Wiesel, and Bob Dylan span the spectrum of those who sought his counsel. Rebbe explores Schneerson's overarching philosophies against the backdrop of treacherous history, revealing his clandestine operations to rescue and sustain Jews in the Soviet Union, and his critical role in the expansion of the food stamp program throughout the United States. More broadly, it examines how he became in effect an ambassador for Jews globally, and how he came to be viewed by many as not only a spiritual archetype but a savior. Telushkin also delves deep into the more controversial aspects of the Rebbe's leadership, analyzing his views on modern science and territorial compromise in Israel, and how in the last years of his life, many of his followers believed that he would soon be revealed as the Messiah, a source of contention until this day.
Rebbe: The Life and Teachings of Menachem M. Schneerson, the Most Influential Rabbi in Modern History.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33772
- 2016-12-28[PDF] Rebbe: The Life and Teachings of Menachem M. Schneerson, the Most Influential Rabbi in Modern History
- 2020-06-13Rebbe: The Life and Teachings of Menachem M. Schneerson, the Most Influential Rabbi in Modern History
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Pythagoras: His Life and Teachings
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Iron Eyes: The Life And Teachings of Obaku Zen Master Tetsugen Doko
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Lion of Siddhas: The Life and Teachings of Padampa Sangye
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives: the Life and Teachings of Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
- 2017-10-17[PDF] A Navajo Legacy: The Life and Teachings of John Holiday (The Civilization of the American Indian Series)
- 2021-04-24Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives: The Life and Teachings of Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
- 2020-12-30The Life and Teachings of Hillel
- 2020-10-22Yogiraj: The Life And Teachings of Shri Shankar Maharaj
- 2020-03-22The Epic of the Buddha: His Life and Teachings
- 2019-09-30The Essential Sri Anandamayi Ma Life and Teachings of a 20th Century Saint from India
- 2019-01-15The First Karmapa The Life and Teachings of Dusum Khyenpa
- 2019-01-10The First Karmapa The Life and Teachings of Dusum Khyenpa
- 2018-07-15The Life and Teachings of Tsongkhapa
- 2018-06-23The Life and Teachings of Tsongkhapa
- 2018-06-12The Life and Teachings of Tsongkhapa
- 2018-04-22Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives the Life and Teachings of Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Battlefield Surgeon: Life and Death on the Front Lines of World War II (American Warrior Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.