Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sam Siewert | Category: Embedded Systems | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 1584504684 | ISBN13: 9781584504689 |
Description: Due to the rapidly expanding market for digital media services and systems, there is a growing interest in real-time systems. Real-Time Embedded Systems and Components is a much-needed resource addressing this field for practicing engineers and students, particularly engineers moving from best-effort applications to hard or soft real-time applications. The book is written to teach practicing engineers how to apply real-time theory to the design of embedded components and systems in order to successfully build a real-time embedded system. It is also intended to provide a balance of fundamental theory, review of industry practice, and hands-on experience for undergraduate seniors or first-year grad students preparing for a career in the real-time embedded system industries. Throughout the book, you'll explore hard real-time theory and soft real-time concepts, real-time scheduling, debugging components, high availability and high reliability design, system lifecycles, and the processes for hardware, firmware, and software development for systems built from components. And you'll find a balance of theory, practice, and applications to help you learn the fundamental concepts needed to build your own real-time embedded system.
Real-Time Embedded Components and Systems (Computer Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34676
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Components and Systems with Linux and RTOS (Engineering)
- 2017-07-04Real-Time Embedded Components and Systems with Linux and RTOS, 2nd edition
- 2012-05-18What Every Engineer Should Know About Developing Real-Time Embedded Products
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Systems: Design Principles and Engineering Practices
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Systems: Optimization, Synthesis, and Networking (CRC Press)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Systems: Design Principles and Engineering Practices
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Systems: Open-Source Operating Systems Perspective
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Real-Time Stability in Power Systems: Techniques for Early Detection of the Risk of Blackout (Power Electronics and Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Multithreading: Using ThreadX and ARM
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Real Time Modeling, Simulation and Control of Dynamical Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Multithreading Using ThreadX, Second Edition
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Unique Chips and Systems (Computer Engineering Series)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Coplanar Waveguide Circuits, Components, and Systems
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Metrology of Optical Components and Systems (Handbook of Optical Systems, Vol. 5)
- 2009-01-13Unique Chips and Systems (Computer Engineering Series)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Real-Time Systems and Programming Languages: Ada, Real-Time Java and C/Real-Time POSIX (4th Edition) (International Computer Science Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Memory Controllers for Real-Time Embedded Systems: Predictable and Composable Real-Time Systems 2012th Edition - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Applied Control of Electrical Drives: Real Time Embedded and Sensorless Control using VisSim(TM) and PLECS(TM) (Power Systems)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Real-Time Systems and Programming Languages: Ada, Real-Time Java and C/Real-Time POSIX (4th Edition) (International Computer Science Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.