[PDF] RF and Microwave Circuits, Measurements, and Modeling (The RF and Microwave Handbook, Second Edition)
Posted on 2018-01-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mike Golio | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 776 | ISBN: 0849372186 | ISBN13: 9780849372186 |
Description: Highlighting the challenges RF and microwave circuit designers face in their day-to-day tasks, RF and Microwave Circuits, Measurements, and Modeling explores RF and microwave circuit designs in terms of performance and critical design specifications. The book discusses transmitters and receivers first in terms of functional circuit block and then examines each block individually. Separate articles consider fundamental amplifier issues, low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers for handset applications and high power, power amplifiers. Additional chapters cover other circuit functions including oscillators, mixers, modulators, phase locked loops, filters and multiplexers. New chapters discuss high-power PAs, bit error rate testing, and nonlinear modeling of heterojunction bipolar transistors, while other chapters feature new and updated material that reflects recent progress in such areas as high-volume testing, transmitters and receivers, and CAD tools. The unique behavior and requirements associated with RF and microwave systems establishes a need for unique and complex models and simulation tools. The required toolset for a microwave circuit designer includes unique device models, both 2D and 3D electromagnetic simulators, as well as frequency domain based small signal and large signal circuit and system simulators. This unique suite of tools requires a design procedure that is also distinctive. This book examines not only the distinct design tools of the microwave circuit designer, but also the design procedures that must be followed to use them effectively.
RF and Microwave Circuits, Measurements, and Modeling (The RF and Microwave Handbook, Second Edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35184
- 2010-04-08RF and Microwave Circuits, Measurements, and Modeling (The RF and Microwave Handbook, Second Edition) - Removed
- 2017-04-03[PDF] RF and Microwave Passive and Active Technologies (The RF and Microwave Handbook, Second Edition)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Instrumentation and Control Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Energy Management and Conservation Handbook, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Transforms and Applications Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ecotourism and Sustainable Development, Second Edition: Who Owns Paradise?
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Structural and Stress Analysis, Second Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Exercise and Disease Management, Second Edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Network and System Security, Second Edition
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Matrices and Linear Transformations: Second Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Platinum and Palladium Printing, Second Edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Geometrical and Visual Optics, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Viruses and Human Disease, Second Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Measurement, Instrumentation, and Sensors Handbook, Second Edition: Spatial, Mechanical, Thermal, and Radiation Measurement - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Home Distilling and Infusing Handbook, Second Edition: Make Your Own Whiskey & Bourbon Blends, Infused Spirits, Cordials & Liqueurs
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Plane and Geodetic Surveying, Second Edition
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Paint and Surface Coatings, Second Edition: Theory and Practice (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.