Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Margaret F. Gibson | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 269 | ISBN: 1927335310 | ISBN13: 9781927335314 |
Description: Few words are as steeped in beliefs about gender, sexuality, and social desirability as motherhood. Drawing on queer, postcolonial, and feminist theory, historical sources, personal narratives, film studies, and original empirical research, the authors in this book offer queer re-tellings and re-examinations of reproduction, family, politics, and community. The list of contributors includes emerging writers as well as established scholars and activists such as Gary Kinsman, Damien Riggs, Christa Craven, Cary Costello, Elizabeth Peel, and Rachel Epstein.
Queering Motherhood: Narrative and Theoretical Perspectives.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34372
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Homophobic Bullying: Research and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Francis Bacon: Critical and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Homophobic Bullying: Research and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Natural Language Parsing: Psychological, Computational, and Theoretical Perspectives (Studies in Natural Language Processing)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Pragmatics and Law: Practical and Theoretical Perspectives (Perspectives in Pragmatics, Philosophy & Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Doing News Framing Analysis: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives - Removed
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Doing News Framing Analysis: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2012-01-12Massive Data Sets: Proceedings of a Workshop by Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics
- 2020-12-01Foundations and Theoretical Perspectives of Distributed Team Cognition
- 2020-07-09Francis Bacon Critical and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2020-01-13Dialogues at the Edge of American Psychological Discourse: Critical and Theoretical Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in the Theory and History of Psychology)
- 2019-12-25Modern-Day Xenophobia: Critical Historical and Theoretical Perspectives on the Roots of Anti-Immigrant Prejudice
- 2019-11-08Teaching LGBTQ Psychology; Queering Innovative Pedagogy and Practice (Perspectives on Sexual Orientation and Diversity)
- 2018-07-15Psychodynamic Interventions in Pregnancy and Infancy Clinical and Theoretical Perspectives
- 2018-06-06Ratio Legis Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Ovarian Cancer: Clinical and Therapeutic Perspectives
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Energy Transitions: Global and National Perspectives, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Cosmopolitanism: Educational, Philosophical and Historical Perspectives (Contemporary Philosophies and Theories in Education) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Public Corruption: Regional and National Perspectives on Procurement Fraud
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.