Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard D. Waters | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 366 | ISBN: 1138795089 | ISBN13: 9781138795082 |
Description: Nonprofit organizations are managing to carry out sophisticated public relations programming that cultivates relationships with their key audiences. Their public relations challenges, however, have routinely been understudied. Budgetary and staffing restraints often limit how these organizations carry out their fundraising, public awareness and activism efforts, and client outreach. This volume explores a range of public relations theories and topics important to the management of nonprofit organizations, including crisis management, communicating to strengthen engagement online and offline, and recruiting and retaining volunteer and donor support.
Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33253
- 2020-05-05Public Relations in the Nonprofit Sector: Theory and Practice (Routledge Research in Public Relations)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Impression Management in the Workplace: Research, Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Managing Reputation in The Banking Industry: Theory and Practice
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Impression Management in the Workplace: Research, Theory and Practice
- 2019-03-23Dealing with consumer uncertainty Public Relations in the Food Sector - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Public Relations on the Net: Winning Strategies to Inform and Influence the Media, the Investment Community, the Government, the Public, and More!
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Advancing Workplace Mediation Through Integration of Theory and Practice (Industrial Relations & Conflict Management)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Design, Measurement and Management of Large-Scale IP Networks: Bridging the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Counseling the Culturally Diverse: Theory and Practice
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Unwritten Grotowski: Theory and Practice of the Encounter (Routledge Advances in Theatre & Performance Studies)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Magnetotelluric Method: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Identification and Control: The Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Sustainability Innovations in the Electricity Sector (Sustainability and Innovation) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Neuron and the Mind: Microneuronal Theory and Practice in Cognitive Neuroscience
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice (Financial Management Association Survey and Synthesis Series)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Crowdfunding in Europe: State of the Art in Theory and Practice [German] - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Public Management in the Postmodern Era: Challenges and Prospects (New Horizons in Public Policy Series)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Governance in the Information Era: Theory and Practice of Policy Informatics
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Thinking about Animals in the Age of the Anthropocene (Ecocritical Theory and Practice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.