[PDF] Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business, with a foreword by Tom Rath
Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Margaret Greenberg | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 0071817433 | ISBN13: 9780071817431 |
Description: â€œProfit from the Positive is a rare business book that is deeply credible and compels you to act right away. If you put its tools and techniques into practice, you will become a better leader.â€ Tom Rath, from the Foreword You're constantly challenged to grow your business, increase productivity, and improve qualityâ€”all while reducing or keeping budgets flat. So what's a manager to do? You've streamlined processes. You've restructured. Youâ€™ve sought customer and employee feedback. You've tried everything. Now, try something that works. Profit from the Positive is a practical, groundbreaking guide for business leaders, managers, executive coaches, and human resource professionals. Whether you lead three employees or 3,000, this book shows you how to increase productivity, collaboration, and profitability using the simple yet powerful tools from the new field of Positive Psychology. Featuring case studies of some of the most forward-thinking and successful companies todayâ€”Google, Zappos, and Amazon, to name a fewâ€”Profit from the Positive provides over two dozen evidence-based tools you can apply immediately. Learn how to: Set habits, not just goals Recognize the Achoo! effect Stop asking the wrong questions Hire for what's not on the resume Turn strengths into a team sport Preview, don't just review, performance The best part? These strategies don't cost a dime to implement! Trained by Dr. Martin Seligman, who is known as the father of Positive Psychology, Margaret Greenberg and Senia Maymin translate the scientific research and make it accessible to the business world. PRAISE FOR PROFIT FROM THE POSITIVE: "Put it on your nightstand, bring it on the plane with youâ€”however you do itâ€”read this book. Profit from the Positive gives actionable steps for managers' biggest burning questions. As a twenty-first-century leader, you cannot do without it." â€”Marshall Goldsmith, New York Times bestselling author of MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There "Profit from the Positive gives the busy executive ways to improve performance immediately in some cases by up to 50 percent without restructuring the organization or bringing in any consultants. Finally, a leadership book that bridges the chasm between what science knows and what business needs!" â€”Chip Conley, founder of Joie de Vivre Hotels and New York Times bestselling author of PEAK and Emotional Equations "Profit from the Positive is a thought-provoking and practical guide . . . an invaluable resource for anyone seeking to be an exceptional manager and contributor at work." â€”Gretchen Rubin, New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness Project "Greenberg and Maymin pioneers in the application of Positive Psychology to organizations have built an exciting and important bridge between compelling evidence and actionable practice. Profit from the Positive is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to boost organizational productivity and the quality of work life." â€”Adam Grant, professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take "Profit from the Positive is a straightforward business book that offers tools, backed by solid research, which can help any manager and their team." â€”Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.com, Inc., and New York Times bestselling author of Delivering Happiness
Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business, with a foreword by Tom Rath.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Profit from the Positive: Proven Leadership Strategies to Boost Productivity and Transform Your Business, with a foreword by Tom Rath
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Profit From The Panic
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The I of Leadership: Strategies for Seeing, Being and Doing
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Gravity from the Ground Up: An Introductory Guide to Gravity and General Relativity
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Straight to the Top: CIO Leadership in a Mobile, Social, and Cloud-based World
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Startup from the Ground Up: Practical Insights for Transforming an Idea into a Business
- 2011-09-14The Canadian Real Estate Action Plan: Proven Investment Strategies to Kick Start and Build Your Portfolio
- 2020-11-20BioDiet: The Scientifically Proven, Ketogenic Way to Lose Weight and Improve Your Health (Audiobook)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Buy Buttons: The Fast-Track Strategy to Make Extra Money and Start a Business in Your Spare Time
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Fortune Cookie Principle: The 20 keys to a great brand story and why your business needs one.
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Power Cues: The Subtle Science of Leading Groups, Persuading Others, and Maximizing Your Personal Impact
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Financial Wisdom of Ebenezer Scrooge: 5 Principles to Transform Your Relationship with Money
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Evernote Cracked: The Beginners Guide On How To Master Evernote And Organize Your Life
- 2017-11-26[PDF] The Rainbow Juice Cleanse: Lose Weight, Boost Energy, and Supercharge Your Health
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation, and Reset Your Body
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Escape From Debt: Make a Plan, Take Action, Get Happy and Love Your Life
- 2017-10-04[PDF] QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business into the Ground
- 2020-10-11Muscle Building: The Ultimate Guide to Building Muscle, Staying Lean and Transform Your Body Forever [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.