Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: - | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 216 | ISBN: 081356722X | ISBN13: 9780813567228 |
Description: Of all the job titles listed in the opening and closing screen credits, producer is certainly the most amorphous. There are businessmen (and women)-producers, writer-director- and movie-star-producers producers who work for the studio executive producers whose reputation and industry clout alone gets a project financed (though their day-to-day participation in the project may be negligible). The job title, regardless of the actual work involved, warrants a great deal of prestige in the film business it is the credited producers, after all, who collect the Oscar for Best Picture. But what producers do and what they donâ€™t or wonâ€™t do varies from project to project. Producing is the first book to provide a comprehensive overview of the roles that producers have played in Hollywood, from the dawn of the twentieth century to the present day. It introduces readers to the colorful figures who helped to define and reimagine the producerâ€™s role, including inventors like Thomas Edison, moguls like Darryl F. Zanuck, entrepreneurs like Walt Disney, and mavericks like Roger Corman. Readers also get an inside look at the less glamorous jobs producers have often performed: shepherding projects through many years of development, securing financial backers, and supervising movie shoots. The latest book in the acclaimed Behind the Silver Screen series, Producing includes essays written by seven film scholars, each an expert in a different period of cinema history. Together, they give readers a full picture of how the art and business of producing films has changed over timeâ€”and how the producerâ€™s myriad job duties continue to evolve in the digital era.
Producing (Behind the Silver Screen Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35522
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Cinematography (Behind the Silver Screen Series)
- 2020-06-09Editing and Special/Visual Effects (Behind the Silver Screen Series)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] War on the Silver Screen
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Cutting Room: Dark Reflections of the Silver Screen
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Dead and Disorderly (Behind the Blue Line Series Book 2)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Behind The Book (Sexy Series 2)
- 2012-05-20Heinkel HE 60 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.7)
- 2012-05-19Focke-wulf Ta 154 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.12)
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 34 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series: The Nimzo Indian Defense
- 2011-08-31Roman's Lab Vol. 33 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, Crushing Lines for White - Removed
- 2011-08-30Roman's Lab Vol. 31 - Mastering The Opening Forum Series, A Repertoire For Black Part 1
- 2020-01-10Ghettos, Tramps, and Welfare Queens: Down and Out on the Silver Screen
- 2019-03-20Alice Faye A Life Beyond the Silver Screen
- 2019-03-17Alice Faye A Life Beyond the Silver Screen
- 2018-12-05The Globalization Conundrum-Dark Clouds behind the Silver Lining Global Issues and Empirics
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Edward IV (The English Monarchs Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] From behind the curtains (ISIM Dissertations)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series (Books 1-6)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Dark Shadows (The Mercy Carver Series) (Volume 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.