Posted on 2017-12-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gregg Kreutz | Category: Drawing | Language: English | Page: 144 | ISBN: 0823040976 | ISBN13: 9780823040971 |
Description: Finally - a book to help you solve all your painting problems! Inside you'll learn how to study a painting and correct problematic areas. Study topics include: Ideas- Is there a good abstract idea underlying the picture?- What details could be eliminated to strengthen the composition?- Does the painting have a focus?- Are the unessential parts subbordinated?- Does the painting "read"?- Could you finish any part of the painting? Shapes- Are the dominant shapes as strong and simple as possible?- Are the shapes too similiar? Value- Could the value range be increased?- Could the number of values be reduced? Light- Is the subject effectively lit?- Is the light area big enough?- Would the light look stronger with a suggestion of burnout?- Do the lights have a continuous flow?- Is the light gradiated? Shadows- Do the shadow shapes describe the form?- Are the shadows warm enough? Depth- Would the addition of foreground material deepen the space?- Does the background recede far enough?- Are the halftones properly related to the background? Solidity- Is the underlying form being communicated?- Is the symmetry in perspective? Color- Is there a color strategy?- Could a purer color be used?- Do the whites have enough color in them?- Are the colors overbended on the canvas?- would the color look brighter if it were saturated into its adjacent area? Paint- Is your palette efficiently organized?- Is the painting surface too absorbent?- Are you using the palette knife as much as you could?- Are you painting lines when you should be painting masses?- Are the edges dynamic enough?- Is there enough variation in the texture of the paint?
Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make it Right.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34486
- 2010-04-13Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make It Right
- 2009-06-17Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make It Right
- 2018-01-21[PDF] American Manufacturing 2.0: What Went Wrong and How to Make It Right
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Constitutional Myths: What We Get Wrong and How to Get It Right
- 2020-07-19The COVID-19 Catastrophe: What's Gone Wrong and How to Stop It Happening Again
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Wiley-AIChE)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Problem Solving for Engineers
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Problem Solving for Teams: Make Consensus More Achievable (Crisp Fifty Minute Series)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Problem Solving in a Foreign Language: A Study in Content and Language Integrated Learning
- 2017-10-19[PDF] What Women Want: The Secret Guide for Men on How to Attract Women: Secret Truths of What Real Women Want and How to Make Your Life a Dating Success!
- 2020-08-17Influence What it Really Means and how to Make it Work for You
- 2020-08-17Influence - What it Really Means and how to Make it Work for You
- 2017-10-30[PDF] 100 Simple Secrets of Great Relationships: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Happy Healthy . . . Dead: Why What You Think You Know About Aging Is Wrong and How To Get It Right
- 2017-10-11[PDF] 100 Simple Secrets of Healthy People: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use it
- 2016-12-23[PDF] 100 Simple Secrets of Great Relationships: What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It
- 2020-04-20Happy Healthy . . . Dead: Why What You Think You Know About Aging Is Wrong and How To Get It Right
- 2018-12-19Democracy in America What Has Gone Wrong and What We Can Do About It
- 2018-11-23Democracy in America What Has Gone Wrong and What We Can Do About It - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.