Posted on 2017-11-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David G. Carmichael | Category: Model Engineering | Language: English | Page: 439 | ISBN: 146657061X | ISBN13: 9781466570610 |
Description: Whatever their discipline, engineers are routinely called upon to develop solutions to all kinds of problems. To do so effectively, they need a systematic and disciplined approach that considers a range of alternatives, taking into account all relevant factors, before selecting the best solution. In Problem Solving for Engineers, David Carmichael demonstrates just such an approach involving problem definition, generation of alternative solutions, and, ultimately, the analysis and selection of a preferred solution. David Carmichael introduces the fundamental concepts needed to think systematically and undertake methodical problem solving. He argues that the most rational way to develop a framework for problem solving is by using a systems studies viewpoint. He then outlines systems methodology, modeling, and the various configurations for analysis, synthesis, and investigation. Building on this, the book details a systematic process for problem solving and demonstrates how problem solving and decision making lie within a systems synthesis configuration. Carefully designed as a self-learning resource, the book contains exercises throughout that reinforce the material and encourage readers to think and apply the concepts. It covers decision making in the presence of uncertainty and multiple criteria, including that involving sustainability with its blend of economic, social, and environmental considerations. It also characterizes and tackles the specific problem solving of management, planning, and design. The book provides, for the first time, a rational framework for problem solving with an engineering orientation.
Problem Solving for Engineers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33799
- 2021-03-24Problem Solving For Engineers and Scientists: A Creative Approach - Removed
- 2021-02-24Problem Solving For Engineers and Scientists: A Creative Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Wiley-AIChE)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make it Right
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Problem Solving for Teams: Make Consensus More Achievable (Crisp Fifty Minute Series)
- 2020-03-11Problem Solving for Wireless Sensor Networks (True PDF)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Problem-Solving: The Owner's Manual (Owner's Manual for the Brain)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Deci
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Problem-Solving Tools and Tips for School Leaders
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Problem Solving 101: A Simple Book for Smart People
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Problem-Solving Strategies for Efficient and Elegant Solutions: A Resource for the Mathematics Teacher
- 2017-12-12[PDF] DBT Skills in Schools: Skills Training for Emotional Problem Solving for Adolescents (DBT STEPS-A) (Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Problem-solving and Thinking Skills Resources for Able and Talented Children
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Problem Solving in Organizations: A Methodological Handbook for Business Students
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Lynda - Problem Solving for Web Professionals
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Ants, Bikes, and Clocks: Problem Solving for Undergraduates
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Technology-Assisted Problem Solving for Engineering Education: Interactive Multimedia Applications (Advances in Information and Communication Technology Education (Aicte) Book Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.