Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Albert S. Matlack | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 195 | ISBN: 1482252570 | ISBN13: 9781482252576 |
Description: When confronted with a problem in science, the way to proceed is not always obvious. The problem may seem intractable or there may be many possible solutions, with some better than others. Problem-Solving Exercises in Green and Sustainable Chemistry teaches students how to analyze and solve real-world problems that occur in an environmental context, and it encourages creativity in developing solutions to situations based on events that have actually taken place. The problems described in this book are relevant and stimulating in learning and understanding the principles of green and sustainable chemistry. They address various aspects of the field, including: Toxicity Waste generation and disposal Chemical accidents Energy efficiency New policy development The final chapter contains proposed solutions to the presented problems and provides commentaries and references to relevant literature. This book also prompts students to become more comfortable with the idea of multiple "correct" answers to problems. It emphasizes the reality that green chemistry is about making practical decisions and weighing multiple factors that are often conflicting, thus making it difficult or impossible to apply one perfect solution to a given situation. Problem-Solving Exercises in Green and Sustainable Chemistry prepares students to solve challenging problems, whether as green chemists, as architects designing energy-efficient buildings, or as environmentally-conscious citizens.
Problem-Solving Exercises in Green and Sustainable Chemistry.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32865
- 2020-06-24Problem-Solving Exercises in Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Problem Solving: Perspectives from Cognition and Neuroscience
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (Wiley-AIChE)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Problem-Solving Strategies for Efficient and Elegant Solutions: A Resource for the Mathematics Teacher
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Problem-Solving in Conservation Biology and Wildlife Management
- 2012-03-26Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry by Declan Millett
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Problem Solving and Uncertainty Modeling through Optimization and Soft Computing Applications
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Problem Solving in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: A Skills-Based, Collaborative Approach
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Problem Solving and Program Design in C (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Problem Solving in a Foreign Language: A Study in Content and Language Integrated Learning
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with C : Walls and Mirrors (3rd Edition)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Problem-Solving and Selected Topics in Number Theory: In the Spirit of the Mathematical Olympiads - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Environmentally Responsible Design: Green and Sustainable Design for Interior Designers
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Simplified TRIZ: New Problem Solving Applications for Engineers and Manufacturing Professionals, Second Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Problem-Solving Tools and Tips for School Leaders
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Data Abstraction & Problem Solving with C : Walls and Mirrors (6th Edition)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving Handbook in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (Lecture notes in mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving for Oil Painters: Recognizing What's Gone Wrong and How to Make it Right
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.