[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Brest | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 696 | ISBN: 0195366328 | ISBN13: 9780195366327 |
Description: Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers will prepare students and professionals for their roles as creative problem solvers. Paul Brest and Linda Hamilton Krieger discuss essential qualities of practical wisdom that are important across disciplines and essential to one's everyday life as a decisionmaker, consumer, and citizen. This book can stand alone as a text or work as a supplement to a core law or public policy curriculum. Professor Brest and Professor Krieger aim to prepare students to exercise problem solving and decision making skills in the complex social environments in which they will work. They include bodies of knowledge drawn from statistics, decision science, social and cognitive psychology, and "judgment and decision making" (JDM) psychological literature. They combine quantitative approaches to empirical analysis and decisionmaking (statistics and decision science) with the psychological literature that demonstrates the systematic errors of the intuitive and social empiricist or decisionmaker. Their ultimate goal is to help readers "get it right" in their roles as professionals, citizens, and individuals.
Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33590
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Problem Solving, Decision Making, and Professional Judgment: A Guide for Lawyers and Policymakers
- 2012-03-26Clinical Problem Solving in Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry by Declan Millett
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Problem Solving in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy: A Skills-Based, Collaborative Approach
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Problem Solving in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Controlling Uncertainty: Decision Making and Learning in Complex Worlds
- 2017-11-02[PDF] EU Regulatory Decision Making and the Role of the United States: Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation as a Gateway for U. S. Economic Interests? - Removed
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Crisis-Related Decision-Making and the Influence of Culture on the Behavior of Decision Makers: Cross-Cultural Behavior in Crisis Preparedness and Response - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures Using Python SECOND EDITION
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Problem-Solving: The Owner's Manual (Owner's Manual for the Brain)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies: Learn Key Problem Solving Strategies Sharpen Your Creative Thinking Skills Make Effective Decisions
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Problem Solving: Proven Strategies to Mastering Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation
- 2020-05-01The Systems Thinker - Mental Models: Take Control Over Your Thought Patterns. Learn Advanced Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills. (The Systems Thinker Series Book 3)
- 2018-10-31Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies - Removed
- 2018-07-15Problem Solved! The Secrets of Decision Making and Problem Solving
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The HEAD Game: High-Efficiency Analytic Decision Making and the Art of Solving Complex Problems Quickly
- 2014-04-29Creative Problem Solving for Managers: Developing Skills for Decision Making and Innovation, 2 Edition (repost)
- 2013-02-25Decision Making and Problem Solving Strategies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.