Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert C. Degeneff | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 452 | ISBN: 1439892318 | ISBN13: 9781439892312 |
Description: Principles of Power Engineering Analysis presents the basic tools required to understand the components in an electric power transmission system. Classroom-tested at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, this text is the only up-to-date one available that covers power system analysis at the graduate level. The book explains from first principles the expressions that predict the performance of transmission systems and transformers. It then extends these concepts to balanced three-phase systems and unbalanced systems. The authors proceed to introduce symmetrical component analysis of transmission systems, three-phase transformers, and faulted systems. They also describe the design of untransposed transmission lines and discuss other analysis component systems, such as Clarke component networks. Despite the tremendous changes that have occurred in the electrical industry over the last forty years, the need for a fundamental understanding of power system analysis has not changed. Suitable for a one-semester course, this book develops the necessary concepts in depth and illustrates the application of three-phase electric power transmission.
Principles of Power Engineering Analysis.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35865
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Computer-Aided Power System Analysis (Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Principles of Highway Engineering and Traffic Analysis, 5th Edition
- 2012-01-24Power System Analysis
- 2010-04-06Handbook of Formulae and Physical Constants
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Principles of Foundation Engineering, SI Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Principles of Tissue Engineering, 4th Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Electric Power Engineering Handbook, Second Edition (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Restructured Electric Power Systems: Analysis of Electricity Markets with Equilibrium Models
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Electric Power Engineering Handbook
- 2017-12-16[PDF] CAD, 3D Modeling, Engineering Analysis, and Prototype Experimentation: Industrial and Research Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Principles of Financial Engineering, Third Edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Principles of Geotechnical Engineering (CL Engineering, 2009) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Principles of Pavement Engineering by N. Thom [ICE Publishing, 2013] 2nd Edition [Hardcover] (Hardcover)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Principles of Chemical Engineering Processes: Material and Energy Balances, Second Edition
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Principles of Foundation Engineering [with Solution Manual] - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Principles of Power System
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Principles of Geotechnical Engineering, SI Edition - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Computer-Aided Power Systems Analysis, Second Edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.