Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Miro Samek | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0750687061 |
Description: Practical UML Statecharts in C/C++ Second Edition bridges the gap between high-level abstract concepts of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and the actual programming aspects of modern hierarchical state machines (UML statecharts). The book describes a lightweight, open source, active object (actor) framework, called QP that enables direct manual coding UML statecharts and concurrent event-driven applications in C or C++. This book is presented in two parts. In Part I, you get a practical description of the relevant state machine concepts starting from traditional finite state automata to modern UML state machines followed by state machine coding techniques and state-machine design patterns, all illustrated with executable examples. In Part II, you find a detailed design study of a generic real-time framework indispensable for combining concurrent, event-driven state machines into robust applications. Part II begins with a clear explanation of the key event-driven programming concepts such as inversion of control (â€Hollywood Principleâ€), blocking versus non-blocking code, run-to-completion (RTC) execution semantics, the importance of event queues, dealing with time, and the role of state machines to maintain the context from one event to the next. This background is designed to help software developers in making the transition from the traditional sequential to the modern event-driven programming, which can be one of the trickiest paradigm shifts. The lightweight QP active object framework goes several steps beyond the traditional real-time operating system (RTOS). In the simplest configuration, QP runs on bare-metal microcontroller completely replacing the RTOS. QP can also work with almost any OS/RTOS to take advantage of the existing device drivers, communication stacks, and other middleware. The accompanying website to this book (state-machine.com/psicc2) contains complete open source code for QP and the free QM graphical modeling tool for QP, ports to popular processors, including ARM Cortex-M, ARM7/9, MSP430, AVR/AVR32, PIC24, RX, etc., as well as QP ports to operating systems, such as Linux, Windows, and Android.
Practical UML Statecharts in C/C++: Event-Driven Programming for Embedded Systems, 2nd edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34357
- 2013-10-04Practical UML Statecharts in C/C : Event-Driven Programming for Embedded Systems, 2nd edition
- 2013-04-15Practical UML Statecharts in C/C : Event-Driven Programming for Embedded Systems (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2008-12-20Practical UML Statecharts in C/C , Second Edition: Event-Driven Programming for Embedded Systems
- 2014-05-22Real-Time UML Workshop for Embedded Systems, 2nd edition
- 2014-05-22Real-Time UML Workshop for Embedded Systems, 2nd Edition
- 2014-05-09Real-Time UML Workshop for Embedded Systems, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Practical Programming for Strength Training, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2011-07-08Practical Statecharts in C/C : Quantum Programming for Embedded Systems
- 2009-02-15Practical Statecharts in C/C : Quantum Programming for Embedded Systems
- 2008-01-15[request]Practical Statecharts in C/C : Quantum Programming for Embedded Systems
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Programming Embedded Systems, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Business of Medical Practice: Advanced Profit Maximization Techniques for Savvy Doctors, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] C Programming for Embedded Systems
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Transaction-Level Modeling with SystemC: TLM Concepts and Applications for Embedded Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-01[PDF] You Are a Brand!: How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success (2nd edition)
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Transaction-Level Modeling with SystemC: TLM Concepts and Applications for Embedded Systems
- 2017-01-06[PDF] The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems (2nd Edition)
- 2013-12-25Practical Programming for Strength Training, 2nd edition - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.