Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paulo Fernando Ribeiro | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 442 | ISBN: 1119991501 | ISBN13: 9781119991502 |
Description: With special relation to smart grids, this book provides clear and comprehensive explanation of how Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Computational Intelligence (CI) techniques can be applied to solve problems in the power system. Its unique coverage bridges the gap between DSP, electrical power and energy engineering systems, showing many different techniques applied to typical and expected system conditions with practical power system examples. Surveying all recent advances on DSP for power systems, this book enables engineers and researchers to understand the current state of the art and to develop new tools. It presents: an overview on the power system and electric signals, with description of the basic concepts of DSP commonly found in power system problems the application of several signal processing tools to problems, looking at power signal estimation and decomposition, pattern recognition techniques, detection of the power system signal variations description of DSP in relation to measurements, power quality, monitoring, protection and control, and wide area monitoring a companion website with real signal data, several Matlab codes with examples, DSP scripts and samples of signals for further processing, understanding and analysis Practicing power systems engineers and utility engineers will find this book invaluable, as will researchers of electrical power and energy systems, postgraduate electrical engineering students, and staff at utility companies.
Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33325
- 2019-09-09Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids
- 2016-12-28Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids
- 2014-06-14Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids
- 2014-06-12Power Systems Signal Processing for Smart Grids
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors
- 2020-01-26Electric Energy Storage Systems: Flexibility Options for Smart Grids - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Fundamentals of Signal Processing for Sound and Vibration Engineers
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Beamforming: Sensor Signal Processing for Defence Applications (Communications and Signal Processing)
- 2017-06-26Electric Energy Storage Systems Flexibility Options for Smart Grids
- 2017-04-03[PDF] Security and Resiliency Analytics for Smart Grids: Static and Dynamic Approaches (Advances in Information Security)
- 2009-03-26Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Wide Area Monitoring, Protection and Control Systems: The Enabler for Smarter Grids (Iet Power and Energy) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Conducted Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) in Smart Grids (Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] On Privacy-Preserving Protocols for Smart Metering Systems: Security and Privacy in Smart Grids
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Signal Processing for Intelligent Sensor Systems with MATLAB, Second Edition (Signal Processing and Communications)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Advanced Signal Processing for Communication Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Signal Processing for Solar Array Monitoring, Fault Detection, and Optimization (Synthesis Lectures on Power Electronics)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Multirate Signal Processing for Communication Systems
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Audio Signal Processing for Next-Generation Multimedia Communication Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.