Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Abdelhay A. Sallam | Publisher: The Institution of Engineering and Technology | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 472 | ISBN: 1849199442 | ISBN13: 9781849199445 |
Description: To ensure stable operation of a power system, it is necessary to analyse the power system performance under various operating conditions. Analysis includes studies such as power flow and both steady-state and transient stability. To perform such studies requires knowledge about the models used to represent the various components that constitute an integrated power system. In situations where there is a risk of loss of stability, it is necessary to apply controls that can ensure stable and uninterrupted supply of electricity following a disturbance. The subject of stability thus encompasses modelling, computation of load flow in the transmission grid, stability analysis under both steady-state and disturbed conditions, and appropriate controls to enhance stability. All these topics are covered in this book, providing a comprehensive treatment of the overall subject of stability of power systems. Topics covered include modelling of the synchronous machine the synchronous machine connected to power systems modelling of transformers, transmission lines and loads power flow analysis optimal power flow small signal stability transient stability transient energy function methods artificial intelligent techniques power system stabilizers series compensation shunt compensation compensation devices and recent technologies. The subject matter is covered at a level that is suitable for students, scientists and engineers involved in the study, design, analysis and control of power systems.
Power System Stability: Modelling, Analysis and Control (Iet Power and Energy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35699
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Cogeneration and District Energy Systems: Modelling, Analysis and Optimization (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Modelling Analysis and Control of Thin Plates (Recherches en mathematiques appliquees)
- 2011-08-23High Performance AC Drives: Modelling Analysis and Control (Power Systems)
- 2011-07-10Dynamics With Friction: Modelling, Analysis and Experiment (Series on Stability, Vibration and Control of Systems, Series B, Vol 7) (Pt. 2)
- 2010-09-20High Performance AC Drives: Modelling Analysis and Control (Power Systems)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Electric Motor Drives: Modeling, Analysis, and Control
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Principles of Random Signal Analysis and Low Noise Design: The Power Spectral Density and its Applications
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Concentrating Solar Thermal Technologies: Analysis and Optimisation by CFD Modelling (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Robot Manipulators: Modeling, Performance Analysis and Control
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Digital System Clocking: High-Performance and Low-Power Aspects
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Duality System in Applied Mechanics and Optimal Control (Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Foodborne Pathogens: Hazards, Risk Analysis, and Control (Woodhead Publishing in Food Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Introduction to Linear Circuit Analysis and Modelling: From DC to RF
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Financial System Stability, Regulation, and Financial Inclusion (ADB Institute Series on Development Economics) - Removed
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Electric Motor Drives: Modeling, Analysis, and Control
- 2014-04-10High Performance AC Drives: Modelling Analysis and Control (repost)
- 2010-10-25High Performance AC Drives: Modelling Analysis and Control (repost)
- 2008-03-14Institution.of.Electrical.Engineers_-_Telecommunications.Network.Modelling.Planning.And.Design - Removed
- 2008-02-19[request]Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.