Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: The Institution of Engineering and Technology | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 548 | ISBN: 0852968345 | ISBN13: 9780852968345 |
Description: The worldwide growth in demand for electricity has forced the pace of developments in electrical power system design to meet consumer needs for reliable, secure and cheap supplies. Power system protection, as a technology essential to high quality supply, is widely recognised as a specialism of growing and often critical importance, in which power system needs and technological progress have combined to result in rapid developments in policy and practice in recent years. In the United Kingdom, the need for appropriate training in power system protection was recognised in the early 1960s with the launch of a correspondence course from which these books emerged and have since developed designed to meet the needs of protection staff throughout the world. The Electricity Training Association, in response to the important recent developments in the field of protection, have now commissioned an additional volume covering digital technology. The existing three volumes, of which this is the second, have been reviewed by leading authorities within the electricity supply industry and electrical manufacturing companies in the UK and, with the new fourth volume, the new edition gives a comprehensive and up-to-date treatment of the subject, covering theory, analytical and design principles, equipment design and application and protection management.
Power System Protection 1: Principles and Components (Energy Engineering).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35834
- 2011-11-17Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Power System State Estimation: Theory and Implementation" by Ali Abur, Antonio Gomez Exposito - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Power System Stability: Modelling, Analysis and Control (Iet Power and Energy)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Power System Transient Analysis: Theory and Practice Using Simulation Programs
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Corrosion of Metals: Physicochemical Principles and Current Problems (Engineering Materials and Processes) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Corrosion of Metals: Physicochemical Principles and Current Problems (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- 2020-12-23Power System Protection And Switchgear
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Power System S821LC: Technical Overview and Introduction
- 2018-01-29[PDF] IBM Power System E850C Technical Overview and Introduction
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Power Electronics: Devices, Drivers, Applications and Passive Components
- 2018-01-18[PDF] POWER SYSTEM DYNAMICS: Stability and Control by K. R. Padiyar
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, SI Edition
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Power System Transients: Theory and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design (INTERNATIONAL EDITION) Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Power System Stability and Control (part 2)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Power System Grounding and Transients: An Introduction
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Power System Oscillations (Power Electronics and Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Handbook of Electrical Power System Dynamics: Modeling, Stability, and Control
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Power System Analysis and Design, Fifth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.