Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Robert Kronenburg | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 160 | ISBN: 3764383240 | ISBN13: 9783764383244 |
Description: Since the earliest people lived as nomads, their buildings were portable, constructed in a way that allowed them to be rebuilt as they moved to new locations for better living conditions as the seasons changed. This book discusses the forerunners, present context, and technology of portable architecture. It documents numerous international examples, organized by areas of application, and offers a broad array of suggestions for practical design. In the Arts and Culture section, Shigeru Bans Nomadic Museum, made of shipping containers in the USA and Japan is examined, as is Mark Fishers event architecture for concert tours by the Rolling Stones and U2. Suggestions for flexible living include Richard Hordens micro compact home and the Container Home Kit from LOT/EK. The design of mobile structures used in extreme situations, such as the Antarctic or in the aftermath of natural catastrophes, is explored. Exhibition and entertainment facilities are other typical areas of application for light, mobile structures. Demountable, temporary structures allow for exciting architectural experimentation which can then be prototyped for regular use.
- Ebooks list page : 34736
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Portable Architecture, Third Edition
- 2019-03-11Adobe® Acrobat® and PDF for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- 2019-03-05Adobe® Acrobat® and PDF for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Analysing Architecture
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Software Architecture for Developers
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Earthen Architecture: Past, Present and Future
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Streaming Architecture: New Designs Using Apache Kafka and MapR Streams
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Modern Architecture in Historic Cities: Policy, Planning and Building in Contemporary France
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Enterprise Architecture at Work: Modelling, Communication and Analysis (Enterprise Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Reference Architecture for the Telecommunications Industry: Transformation of Strategy, Organization, Processes, Data, and Applications (Progress in IS) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Email Architecture, Design, and Implementations, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Portable DBA: SQL Server
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Revit Architecture for Beginners
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Architecture Student's Handbook of Professional Practice
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Ethno-Architecture and the Politics of Migration (Architext)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Narrating Architecture: A Retrospective Anthology
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Portable Borders: Performance Art and Politics on the U.S. Frontera since 1984 (Latin American and Caribbean Arts and Culture Publication In)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Intervention Architecture: Building for Change
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Architecture of Neoliberalism: How Contemporary Architecture Became an Instrument of Control and Compliance
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.