[PDF] Polymeric and Self Assembled Hydrogels: From Fundamental Understanding to Applications (Monographs in Supramolecular Chemistry)
Posted on 2017-12-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Xian Jun Loh, Oren A. Scherman | Publisher: Royal Society of Chemistry | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 276 | ISBN: 1849735611 | ISBN13: 9781849735612 |
Description: The diverse range of applications has thrust hydrogels into the spotlight of scientific research. From biomedical applications in tissue engineering, drug delivery and wound healing, and consumer care products such as contact lenses to laboratory purification in chromatography and as electrophoresis gels, many researchers are looking at hydrogels for their materials solutions. This rapid expansion of the field has however created a gap between the current knowledge and understanding of hydrogel research and its future outlook. To overcome this, Polymeric and Self Assembled Hydrogels captures the entire landscape of hydrogels research providing a guidebook for academics, industrialists and postgraduates interested in the area. With contributions from the top authorities in the field, the book details the fundamental principles of both synthetic and natural polymeric networks and supramolecular hydrogels from either surfactants or peptides, along with examples of their major applications. This is the resource to give you everything you need to know about hydrogel research.
Polymeric and Self Assembled Hydrogels: From Fundamental Understanding to Applications (Monographs in Supramolecular Chemistry).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34557
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Addiction and Self-Control: Perspectives from Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience (Oxford Series in Neuroscience, Law, and Philosophy)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Polymer and Polymer-Hybrid Nanoparticles: From Synthesis to Biomedical Applications
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Porous Polymers: Design, Synthesis and Applications (Monographs in Supramolecular Chemistry)
- 2021-09-09Self-Healing Materials From Fundamental Concepts to Advanced Space and Electronics Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Dynamics of Self-Organized and Self-Assembled Structures
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Finite Element Methods in Incompressible, Adiabatic, and Compressible Flows: From Fundamental Concepts to Applications (Mathematics for Industry) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Ego and Self: The Old Testament Prophets From Isaiah to Malachi
- 2021-02-26Self Healing and Self Recovering Hydrogels - Removed
- 2020-05-18Finite Element Methods in Incompressible, Adiabatic, and Compressible Flows: From Fundamental Concepts to Applications (Mathematics for Industry)
- 2019-01-30Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements Supramolecular and Self-Assembled Metal-C
- 2018-04-22Finite Element Methods in Incompressible, Adiabatic, and Compressible Flows From Fundamental Concepts to Applications - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] NATO and the Western Balkans: From Neutral Spectator to Proactive Peacemaker - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Concertos and Choral Works: Selections from Essays in Musical Analysis (Dover Books on Music and Music History)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Food and Foodways in Italy from 1861 to the Present
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Russian and Soviet Health Care from an International Perspective: Comparing Professions, Practice and Gender, 1880-1960 [Russian] - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Auschwitz and Birkenau: Rare Photographs from Wartime Archives (Images Of War)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Design and Information in Biology: From Molecules to Systems (Design in Nature)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Diversity and Self-Determination in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.