Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lynne Rudder Baker | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 246 | ISBN: 0521592631 | ISBN13: 9780521592635 |
Description: What is a human person, and what is the relation between a person and his or her body? In her third book on the philosophy of mind, Lynne Rudder Baker investigates what she terms the person/body problem and offers a detailed account of the relation between human persons and their bodies. Baker's argument is based on the "Constitution View" of persons and bodies, which aims to show what distinguishes persons from all other beings and to show how we can be fully material beings without being identical to our bodies. This book will be of interest to professional philosophers and graduate students, and will also appeal to psychologists and cognitive scientists interested in the philosophy of mind.
Persons and Bodies: A Constitution View (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34828
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Information and Meaning in Evolutionary Processes (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Explanation and Value in the Arts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and the Arts)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Realism and the Progress of Science (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Performance and Authenticity in the Arts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and the Arts)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Biology and the Foundations of Ethics (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Dickens and the Business of Death (Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Migration and Colonization in Human Microevolution (Cambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Philosophy and the Law of Torts (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Practical Rules: When We Need Them and When We Don't (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy) (English and English Edition)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Law and Order in Sung China (Cambridge Studies in Chinese History, Literature and Institutions)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Ethics and Authority in International Law (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Culture and Conquest in Mongol Eurasia (Cambridge Studies in Islamic Civilization)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Darfur and the Crime of Genocide (Cambridge Studies in Law and Society)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Moral Conditions of Economic Efficiency (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Law)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Embryology, Epigenesis and Evolution: Taking Development Seriously (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Neurolinguistics and Linguistic Aphasiology: An Introduction (Cambridge Studies in Speech Science and Communication)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Technique and Application in Dental Anthropology (Cambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] The Species Problem: A Philosophical Analysis (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2011-10-03Making Prehistory: Historical Science and the Scientific Realism Debate (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.