Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anastasia-Erasmia Peponi | Category: Poetry | Language: English | Page: 468 | ISBN: 1107016878 | ISBN13: 9781107016873 |
Description: This volume is dedicated to an intriguing Platonic work, the Laws. Probably the last dialogue Plato wrote, the Laws represents the philosopher's most fully developed views on many crucial questions that he had raised in earlier works. Yet it remains a largely unread and underexplored dialogue. Abounding in unique and valuable references to dance and music, customs and norms, the Laws seems to suggest a comprehensive model of culture for the entire polis - something unparalleled in Plato. This exceptionally rich discussion of cultural matters in the Laws requires the scrutiny of scholars whose expertise resides beyond the boundaries of pure philosophical inquiry. The volume offers contributions by fourteen scholars who work in the broader areas of literary, cultural, and performance studies.
Performance and Culture in Plato's Laws.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34743
- 2018-05-07Performance and Culture in Plato's Laws
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The City and the Stage: Performance, Genre, and Gender in Plato's Laws
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The City and the Stage: Performance, Genre, and Gender in Plato's Laws
- 2020-04-22The City and the Stage: Performance, Genre, and Gender in Plato's Laws
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Philosophy and Love: From Plato to Popular Culture
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Performance and Cosmopolitics: Cross-Cultural Transactions in Australasia (Studies in International Performance) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Media and Culture in the U.S. Jewish Labor Movement: Sweating for Democracy in the Interwar Era (Palgrave Studies in the History of the Media) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Language and Culture: Reflective Narratives and the Emergence of Identity (ESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Mathematics and Culture II: Visual Perfection: Mathematics and Creativity (Pt. 2) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Landscape and Culture in Northern Eurasia (UNIV COL LONDON INST ARCH PUB)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Entrepreneurship and Culture - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Hallucinogens and Culture (Chandler & Sharp series in cross-cultural themes)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Performance and Ethnography: Dance, Drama, Music
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Performance and Dependability in Service Computing: Concepts, Techniques and Research Directions (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Language and Culture in Aboriginal Australia
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Cheese and Culture: A History of Cheese and its Place in Western Civilization
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Jazz and Culture in a Global Age
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Gender and Culture in Psychology: Theories and Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.