[PDF] Parochialism, Cosmopolitanism, and the Foundations of International Law (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory)
Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. N. S. Sellers | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 302 | ISBN: 0521518024 | ISBN13: 9780521518024 |
Description: This book examines the boundary between parochial and cosmopolitan justice. Parochialism and cosmopolitanism are two faces of international law, which recognizes our common humanity by protecting us in our differences. Essays in this book ask to what extent law should recognize or support the political, historical, cultural and economic differences among nations. Nine lawyers and philosophers from five continents consider whether certain states or persons deserve special treatment, exemptions or heightened duties under international law. Contributors draw the line between international law, national jurisdiction and the private autonomy of persons.
Parochialism, Cosmopolitanism, and the Foundations of International Law (ASIL Studies in International Legal Theory).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33552
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Human Dignity and the Foundations of International Law (Studies in International Law)
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Radicalizing Rawls: Global Justice and the Foundations of International Law (Philosophy, Public Policy, and Transnational Law) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Gender, Generations and the Family in International Migration (Amsterdam University Press - IMISCOE Research)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Wilfrid Sellars and the Foundations of Normativity - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Eric Voegelin and the Foundations of Modern Political Science
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Machig Labdron and the Foundations of Chod
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Kurt Godel and the Foundations of Mathematics: Horizons of Truth
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Mathematical Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics: An Introductory Survey
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Domain Modeling and the Duration Calculus: International Training School, Shanghai, China, September 17-21, 2007, Advanced Lectures (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Max Horkheimer and the Foundations of the Frankfurt School
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Mathematical Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics: An Introductory Survey
- 2013-04-26Human Dignity and the Foundations of International Law (Studies in International Law)
- 2009-04-13United States Hegemony and the Foundations of International Law
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Benjamin Constant and the Birth of French Liberalism (Palgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Transport, Mobility, and the Production of Urban Space (Routledge Studies in Human Geography)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] American Literature and the Free Market, 1945-2000 (Cambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] British Travellers and the Encounter with Britain, 1450-1700 (Studies in Early Modern Cultural, Political and Social History)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Bioequity - Property and the Human Body (Medical Law and Ethics)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Coleridge, Romanticism and the Orient: Cultural Negotiations (Continuum Literary Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.