Posted on 2017-11-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Linda Andron | Publisher: Jessica Kingsley | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 1853029475 | ISBN13: 9781853029479 |
Description: For the families who have contributed to this book, living with autism spectrum disorders has been a journey of self-discovery. With honesty and humor, they describe the ways autism has affected their daily lives, the challenges they have faced and the approaches they have found beneficial. They share their practical and original strategies for dealing with issues such as helping children to develop empathy and humor, developing and maintaining friendships and explaining their autism spectrum disorders to other people. This book will be a source of advice and inspiration for families of children with autism and the professionals who work with them. It is practical, realistic and positive - autism is seen as something to be understood and celebrated. As 11-year-old Glen states in the Appendix, written by some of the children with autism featured in the book: 'I like myself and consider my difference something positive.'
Our Journey Through High Functioning Autism and Asperger Syndrome: A Roadmap.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33128
- 2008-12-23Our Journey Through High Functioning Autism and Asperger Syndrome: A Roadmap - Removed
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Exploring Feelings for Young Children With High-functioning Autism or Asperger's Disorder: The STAMP Treatment Manual
- 2017-12-17[PDF] A Mind Apart: Understanding Children with Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2017-11-04[PDF] How to Live With Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Practical Strategies for Parents and Professionals
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Children with Autism and Asperger Syndrome: A Guide for Practitioners and Carers
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Teaching At Home: A New Approach To Tutoring Children With Autism And Asperger Syndrome
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Sensory Perceptual Issues in Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Different Sensory Experiences - Different Perceptual Worlds
- 2017-09-12Autism and Asperger Syndrome (The Facts)
- 2016-12-22Sensory Perceptual Issues in Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2014-06-13Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2014-06-11Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2013-10-14Sensory Perceptual Issues in Autism and Asperger Syndrome (Repost)
- 2012-10-06Theory of Mind and the Triad of Perspectives on Autism and Asperger Syndrome (Repost)
- 2010-09-23Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2010-05-17Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- 2009-09-10The Theory of Mind And the Triad of Perspective of Autism And Asperger Syndrome: A View from the Bridge (Repost) - Removed
- 2009-05-06Mental Health Aspects Of Autism And Asperger Syndrome - Removed
- 2009-01-13The Theory of Mind And the Triad of Perspective of Autism And Asperger Syndrome: A View from the Bridge - Removed
- 2009-01-05How to Live With Autism and Asperger Syndrome: Practical Strategies for Parents and Professionals - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.