Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dayna N. Scott | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 370 | ISBN: 0774828331 | ISBN13: 9780774828338 |
Description: Every day, chemicals trespass into our bodies from water, air, food, and the consumer products present in our homes and workplaces. As public trust in regulatory regimes wanes, evidence of the long-term health risks associated with exposure to toxic chemicals increases. Our Chemical Selves is an interdisciplinary volume covering the science, law, and policy related to adverse health effects associated with everyday exposures to toxic substances. Offering a critical, feminist look at the ways in which conditions for health disparities are produced, this timely book is a valuable resource for policy makers, scholars, advocates, and citizens concerned about environmental and occupational health issues. Contributors: Bita Amani, Matthias Beck, James T. Brophy, Samantha Cukier, Robert Dematteo, Troy Dixon, Warren G. Foster, William Fraser, Michael Gilbertson, Susanne Hamm, Laila Zahra Harris, Margaret M. Keith, Sarah Lewis, Norah MacKendrick, Patricia Monnier, Jean Morrision, Jyoti Phartiyal, M. Ann Phillips, Lauren Rakowski, Nancy Ross, Annie Sasco, Dugald Seeley, Adrian A. Smith, Tasha Smith, Alexander Stiver, Maria P. Velez, Aimee L. Ward, Andrew E. Watterson, Sarah Young.
Our Chemical Selves: Gender, Toxics, and Environmental Health.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33573
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Terrestrial Biomes: Geographic Distribution, Biodiversity and Environmental Threats (Environmental Health - Physical, Chemical and Biological Factors)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Inventing the Mathematician: Gender, Race, and Our Cultural Understanding of Mathematics
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Our Earth: Its Climate, History, and Processes (2016)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Neo-Victorian Families: Gender, Sexual and Cultural Politics
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Sustainable Banking: Managing the Social and Environmental Impact of Financial Institutions (Rotman-UTP Publishing - Business and Sustainability)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Advances in Materials Sciences, Energy and Environmental Engineering: Proceedings of the International Conference on Materials Science, Energy ... MSETEE 2016, Zhuhai, China, May 28-29, 2016
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Cyberbullying Across the Globe: Gender, Family, and Mental Health
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Crop Rotations: Farming Practices, Monitoring and Environmental Benefits (Agriculture Issues and Policies)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Fertilizers: Components, Uses in Agriculture and Environmental Impacts (Biotechnology in Agriculture, Industry and Medicine)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Our Space Environment, Opportunities, Stakes and Dangers
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Renewable Fuel Standard: Potential Economic and Environmental Effects of U.S. Biofuel Policy
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Our Energy Future: Resources, Alternatives and the Environment, 2 edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] On the Frontlines: Gender, War, and the Post-Conflict Process
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Rare Earths Industry: Technological, Economic, and Environmental Implications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Innovations in Materials Manufacturing, Fabrication, and Environmental Safety
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Artificial Neural Networks in Biological and Environmental Analysis (Analytical Chemistry)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Places of the Soul: Architecture and Environmental Design as a Healing Art
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Managing the Margins: Gender, Citizenship, and the International Regulation of Precarious Employment
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Study Skills for Geography, Earth and Environmental Science Students (Hodder Education Publication)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.