Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Richard M. Burton | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 278 | ISBN: 1107004489 | ISBN13: 9781107004481 |
Description: In today's volatile business environment, it is more important than ever that managers, whether of a global multinational or a small team, should understand the fundamentals of organizational design. Written specifically for executives and executive MBA students, the new edition of this successful book provides a step-by-step "how to" guide for designing an organization. It features comprehensive coverage of the key aspects of organizational design, including goals, strategy, process, people, coordination, control and incentives. These aspects are explained through the use of a unique series of 2 x 2 graphs that provide an integrated, spatial way to assess and plan organizational design. The new edition features a number of important improvements, including a new framework for understanding leadership and organizational climate, the introduction of the concept of manoeuvrability and a completely new chapter examining joint ventures, mergers, partnerships and strategic alliances.
Organizational Design: A Step-by-Step Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33550
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Organizational Design: A Step-by-Step Approach 2006
- 2014-05-05Organizational Design: A Step-by-Step Approach (repost)
- 2014-05-05Organizational Design: A Step-by-Step Approach
- 2013-03-30Organizational Design - A Step-by-Step Approach, 2 edition
- 2013-03-15Organizational Design - A Step-by-Step Approach, 2 edition
- 2013-02-08Organizational Design: A Step-by-Step Approach, 2 edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Organizational Assessment: A Step-By-Step Guide to Effective Consulting
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Permaculture Design: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Organizational Behavior: A Practical, Problem-Solving Approach
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Digital Design Using VHDL: A Systems Approach
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Measurement, Design, and Analysis: An Integrated Approach
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Digital Design (VHDL): An Embedded Systems Approach Using VHDL
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Games, Design and Play: A detailed approach to iterative game design
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Design of Mammals: A Scaling Approach
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Organizational Design for Knowledge Management
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Games, Design and Play: A detailed approach to iterative game design
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Digital Design (VHDL): An Embedded Systems Approach Using VHDL
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Simple Program Design - Step-by-Step Approach (5th, 07) by Robertson, Lesley Anne [Paperback (2006)]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.