Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Oreilly | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: c5883b37e24d4aebbaaa9e9ba8d106ee |
Description: Oreilly - Learning Android: From Basic Application Structure and the Activity Lifecycle to Persistence and Lists & Adapters by Ken Kousen 5 hours 2 minutes | July 2015 | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 29.97fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 2.19 GB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Ready to launch your dream app on Android? In this video course, Java consultant Ken Kousen walks you through the Android Studio wizard for creating a new app. Youll learn the basics in developing for Android devices, and where to find the tools and technologies you need. The Android Developer website offers dashboards, version numbers, and market distributions. Youll also find design guidelines, a review of available tutorials, and API docs. With this video, youll learn how to: Use the basic XML layout and activity class generated by the Android Studio wizard Work with the default multi-project Gradle build files Create and configure an emulator, using the AVD Manager Increase functionality by changing themes and adding widgets Understand Androids activity lifecycle by charting callback methods associated with activities Learn how to save and restore state variables in activities Add alternative layouts by using qualifiers on the "res" directory Learn about internal and external storage for managing persistent data Use the SQLite database available to every Android application Access a RESTful Web Service to deal with asynchronous tasks Ken Kousen, president of Kousen IT, Inc., is a technical trainer, mentor, and consultant in all areas related to Java, specializing in Android, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Groovy, and Grails. He is the author of Making Java Groovy (Manning) and the upcoming OReilly book, Gradle for Android. Table of Contents: MediaInfo:
Oreilly - Learning Android.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33396
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Oreilly - Practical Android
- 2011-10-27OReilly â€“ Learning Android 2011
- 2011-10-23OReilly â€“ Learning Android 2011
- 2011-04-24OReilly Learning Android
- 2011-04-06[FSN] OReilly.-.Learning.Android.2011.RETAiL.eBOOk-rebOOk
- 2011-04-01OReilly - Learning Android 2011
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Introduction to Android App Development for the Kindle Fire (Learning)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Learning Android App Development Design a User Interface
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Learning Android N Application Development
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Learning Android App Development
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Learning Android, 2nd edition: Develop Mobile Apps Using Java and Eclipse
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Learning Android: From Basic Application Structure and the Activity Lifecycle to Persistence and Lists & Adapters
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Learning Android App Programming Training Video
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Learning Android
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Learning Android Game Programming: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Game
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Learning Android Application Programming for the Kindle Fire: A Hands-On Guide to Building Your First Android Application
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.