Posted on 2017-12-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anthony Fletcher | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 261 | ISBN: 0521252946 | ISBN13: 9780521252942 |
Description: The social history of early modern England has become a lively area of publication and debate. This volume attempts both to take stock of new directions in the field and to suggest fresh perspectives on some central aspects of the period. The distinguished contributors bring to bear upon the theme of order and disorder their diversity of experience in the writing of political, religious, social and economic history. They treat a number of problems in depth, and the result is a series of trenchant and illuminating essays. In their Introduction the editors relate the individual essays to the findings of others and provide a wide-ranging assessment of the impact of recent work on thinking about the social and mental world of the period between 1500 and 1800. They consider the nature of order at this time and conclude that, though they could be intransigent and were often far from docile, the English were not an ungovernable people in the early modern period.
Order and Disorder in Early Modern England.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34694
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Literature and Favoritism in Early Modern England
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Crime and Mentalities in Early Modern England (Cambridge Studies in Early Modern British History)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Mapping and Charting in Early Modern England and France: Power, Patronage, and Production (Toposophia: Sustainability, Dwelling, Design)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Carnival and Literature in Early Modern England
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Women, Food Exchange, and Governance in Early Modern England (Early Modern Literature in History) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Memories of War in Early Modern England: Armor and Militant Nostalgia in Marlowe, Sidney, and Shakespeare (Early Modern Cultural Studies) - Removed
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Representing the Plague in Early Modern England (Routledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture)
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Women, Beauty and Power in Early Modern England: A Feminist Literary History - Removed
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Representing the Plague in Early Modern England (Routledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Women, Beauty and Power in Early Modern England: A Feminist Literary History
- 2020-05-07Alien Albion: Literature and Immigration in Early Modern England
- 2020-05-05Of Books and Botany in Early Modern England: Sixteenth-Century Plants and Print Culture (Literary and Scientific Cultures of Early Modernity)
- 2020-04-29Mapping and Charting in Early Modern England and France: Power, Patronage, and Production (Toposophia: Sustainability, Dwelling, Design)
- 2019-11-08Culinary Shakespeare Staging Food and Drink in Early Modern England
- 2019-08-27Culinary Shakespeare Staging Food and Drink in Early Modern England
- 2019-08-26Demonic Possession and Exorcism in Early Modern England; Contemporary Texts and their Cultural Contexts
- 2018-12-14Melancholy and the Care of the Soul Religion, Moral Philosophy and Madness in Early Modern England
- 2018-12-04Elizabeth I in Writing Language, Power and Representation in Early Modern England
- 2018-11-20In Pursuit of Civility Manners and Civilization in Early Modern England
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.