Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: S. Munsch | Publisher: S. Karger | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 222 | ISBN: 3805578326 | ISBN13: 9783805578325 |
Description: Overweight and obesity have quite recently become a major problem affecting many countries worldwide. This publication gives a comprehensive overview on the current knowledge of the pathophysiological mechanisms in the regulation of hunger and satiety. An insight into the important facets of symptomatology, epidemiology, etiology and the treatment of obesity and BED in adults is given and in one chapter the pros and cons of designating BED as a disorder are discussed. The interaction of biological, sociological and psychological factors in the development and maintaining of obesity and BED as well as treatment options both from the medical and from the psychological viewpoints are outlined. An exclusive overview on the prevalence rates, symptomatology, course and treatment approaches of obesity and BED in childhood is presented. General physicians as well as psychologists, pediatricians and psychiatrists interested in obesity and BED in children and adults will find in this book an excellent overview of the latest research.
Obesity and Binge Eating Disorder (Key Issues in Mental Health, No. 171).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33433
- 2009-01-21Obesity and Binge Eating Disorder
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Stress: The Brain-Body Connection (Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 174)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Autism Spectrum Disorders: Phenotypes, Mechanisms and Treatments (Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 180)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Perinatal Stress, Mood and Anxiety Disorders: From Bench to Bedside (Key Issues in Mental Health, No. 173)
- 2013-04-03Overcoming Your Eating Disorder: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach for Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-Eating Disorder [Repost]
- 2009-09-13Overcoming Your Eating Disorder: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach for Bulimia and Binge-Eating Disorder
- 2009-08-31The Menopausal Transition: Interface Between Gynecology and Psychiatry (Key Issues in Mental Health) - Removed
- 2009-08-03Stress: The Brain-Body Connection: 174 (Key Issues in Mental Health) by D.H. Hellhammer and J. Hellhammer - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Culture and the Therapeutic Process: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals (Counseling and Psychotherapy: Investigating Practice from Scientific, Historical, and Cultural Perspectives)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] In and Out of Our Right Minds: The Mental Health of African American Women
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Social and Emotional Learning in the Classroom: Promoting Mental Health and Academic Success (Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] In and Out of Our Right Minds: The Mental Health of African American Women
- 2018-06-15Binge-Eating Disorder Clinical Foundations and Treatment
- 2018-06-12Binge-Eating Disorder Clinical Foundations and Treatment
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Towards Drugs of the Future: Key Issues in Lead Finding and Lead Optimization - Volume 9 Solvay Pharmaceuticals Conferences
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Treating Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating: An Integrated Metacognitive and Cognitive Therapy Manual
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Nighttime Eater: How to manage Nighttime Eating and Binge Eating Disorders with Quick & Easy Whole Foods Low Cholesterol Gluten Free Superfoods (Superfoods Today) (Volume 17)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Eating Disorders: Examining Anorexia, Bulimia, and Binge Eating (Diseases, Disorders, Symptoms)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Getting Better Bite by Bite: A Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.