Posted on 2018-01-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Randall J. Leveque | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 228 | ISBN: 0817627235 | ISBN13: 9780817627232 |
Description: These notes developed from a course on the numerical solution of conservation laws first taught at the University of Washington in the fall of 1988 and then at ETH during the following spring. The overall emphasis is on studying the mathematical tools that are essential in de veloping, analyzing, and successfully using numerical methods for nonlinear systems of conservation laws, particularly for problems involving shock waves. A reasonable un derstanding of the mathematical structure of these equations and their solutions is first required, and Part I of these notes deals with this theory. Part II deals more directly with numerical methods, again with the emphasis on general tools that are of broad use. I have stressed the underlying ideas used in various classes of methods rather than present ing the most sophisticated methods in great detail. My aim was to provide a sufficient background that students could then approach the current research literature with the necessary tools and understanding. Without the wonders of TeX and LaTeX, these notes would never have been put together. The professional-looking results perhaps obscure the fact that these are indeed lecture notes. Some sections have been reworked several times by now, but others are still preliminary. I can only hope that the errors are. not too blatant. Moreover, the breadth and depth of coverage was limited by the length of these courses, and some parts are rather sketchy.
Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws (Lectures in Mathematics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35830
- 2019-12-25Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws: From Analysis to Algorithm (Computational Science and Engineering)
- 2018-07-01Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws From Analysis to Algorithm
- 2018-06-19Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws From Analysis to Algorithm
- 2018-06-11Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws From Analysis to Algorithm
- 2017-03-14Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws
- 2010-06-02Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Numerical Methods for Hyperbolic and Kinetic Problems: CEMRACS 2003 (IRMA Lectures in Mathematics & Theoretical Physics, 7)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Numerical Methods for Linear Control Systems
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Numerical Methods for Special Functions
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Numerical Methods for Laplace Transform Inversion (Numerical Methods and Algorithms) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Elliptic Differential Equations: A Synopsis (Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computation)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Numerical Methods for Solids (Part 3) Numerical Methods for Fluids (Part 1), Volume 6 (Handbook of Numerical Analysis)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineers with MATLAB Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Numerical Methods for Equations and its Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Numerical Methods for Engineers, Sixth Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Numerical Methods for Engineers, 6th (sixth) edition - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Numerical Methods for Chemical Engineering: Applications in MATLAB
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.