[PDF] Number Theory and Its History (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Posted on 2017-12-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Oystein Ore | Publisher: Dover Publications | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 380 | ISBN: 0486656209 | ISBN13: 9780486656205 |
Description: "A very valuable addition to any mathematical library." â€” School Science and Math This book, written by a prominent mathematician and Sterling Professor of Mathematics at Yale, differs from most other books on number theory in two important ways: first, it presents the principal ideas and methods of number theory within a historical and cultural framework, making the subject more tangible and easily grasped. Second, the material requires substantially less mathematical background than many comparable texts.
Number Theory and Its History (Dover Books on Mathematics).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6367 dl's @ 3937 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8767 dl's @ 2181 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8842 dl's @ 2660 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Number Theory and Its History (Dover Books on Mathematics)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 34608
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Number Theory and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 204)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] A Survey of Matrix Theory and Matrix Inequalities (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Economic Theory and its History (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics)
- 2009-09-11Number Theory and Its History
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Fourier Series and Orthogonal Functions (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Probability Theory: A Concise Course (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Group Theory and Its Application to Physical Problems (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] History of the Theory of Numbers, Volume III: Quadratic and Higher Forms (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2012-03-31Elliptic Curves: Number Theory and Cryptography by Lawrence C. Washington [REPOST] - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Graph Theory with Applications to Engineering and Computer Science (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Introduction to Non-Abelian Class Field Theory, An: Automorphic Forms of Weight 1 and 2-Dimensional Galois Representations (Series on Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Arithmetic Geometry And Number Theory (Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Algerbaic Geometry and Its Applications: Dedicated to Gilles Lachaud on His 60th Birthday (Series on Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Problems and Solutions in Real Analysis (Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Mathematical Conversations: Multicolor Problems, Problems in the Theory of Numbers, and Random Walks (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Number Theory: Arithmetic in Shangri-La (Series on Number Theory and Its Applications)
- 2022-06-21Elementary Modular Iwasawa Theory (Series On Number Theory And Its Applications)
- 2021-12-11Number Theory and its Applications
- 2020-06-27Contributions to the Theory of Zeta-Functions: The Modular Relation Supremacy (Number Theory and Its Applications)
No comments for "[PDF] Number Theory and Its History (Dover Books on Mathematics)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.