Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Prof. Cesare Cornoldi | Publisher: The Guilford Press | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 202 | ISBN: 1462527582 | ISBN13: 9781462527588 |
Description: Increasing numbers of children and adolescents are being diagnosed with nonverbal learning disabilities (NLD), yet clinicians and educators have few scientific resources to guide assessment and intervention. This book presents up-to-date knowledge on the nature of NLD and how to differentiate it from DSM-5 disorders such as autism spectrum disorder and developmental coordination disorder. Effective strategies for helping K-12 students and their families address the challenges of NLD in and outside of the classroom are illustrated with vivid case material. The authors thoughtfully consider controversies surrounding NLD, discuss why the diagnosis is not included in the current DSM and ICD classification systems, and identify important directions for future research.
Nonverbal Learning Disabilities.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35717
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Understanding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities A Common-Sense Guide for Parents and Professionals (JKP Essentials Series)
- 2020-12-14Understanding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities A Common-Sense Guide for Parents and Professionals
- 2019-01-31Nonverbal Learning Disabilities in Children Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-12Nonverbal Learning Disabilities in Children Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice
- 2018-09-22Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home A Parent's Guide
- 2018-08-06Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home A Parent's Guide
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Severe Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviours: Designing high quality services - Removed
- 2010-04-05Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home: A Parent's Guide
- 2009-05-13Marilyn Martin - Helping Children with Nonverbal Learning Disabilities to Flourish: A Guide for Parents and Professionals - Removed
- 2009-02-23Understanding Nonverbal Learning Disabilities: A Common-Sense Guide for Parents and Professionals
- 2009-02-10Nonverbal Learning Disabilities at Home: A Parent's Guide
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Learning Disabilities: New Research
- 2018-01-22[PDF] College And Career Success For Students With Learning Disabilities
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy for People with Learning Disabilities
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The ABCs of Learning Disabilities, Second Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] From Idiocy to Mental Deficiency: Historical Perspectives on People with Learning Disabilities (Routledge Studies in the Social History of Medicine)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Understanding Sensory Dysfunction: Learning, Development and Sensory Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Learning Disabilities and Bipolar Disorder
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Caring for People with Learning Disabilities
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Learning Disabilities - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.