Posted on 2017-11-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Steven D. Pearson | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0195158962 | ISBN13: 9780195158960 |
Description: Can the ethical mission of health care survive among organizations competing for survival in the marketplace? On this question hinges not only the future of health care in the US, but that of the health care systems of all advanced countries. This book presents both an analytic framework and a menu of pragmatic answers. The team of authors, physician-ethicists from Harvard Medical School and the National Institutes of Health, worked with a consortium of health care organizations to explore some of the most challenging dilemmas in health care today: How can health plans determine medical necessity in a way that ensures quality care, controls costs, and builds trust with patients and physicians? What are the strategies for caring for vulnerable populations that meet their special neds without dramatically increasing costs? To answer these and other similar questions the authors blend ethical analysis with real-world example. The outcome is a rich analysis of the ethical challenges facing health care organizations, combined with tangible examples of exemplary methods to address these challenges. This book will help health care leaders, regulators, and policy makers incorporate exemplary practices, and the underlying themes they embody, into the very heart and soul of health care organizations.
No Margin, No Mission: Health Care Organizations and the Quest for Ethical Excellence.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33764
- 2017-01-10[PDF] No Margin, No Mission: Health Care Organizations and the Quest for Ethical Excellence
- 2011-11-09No Margin, No Mission: Health Care Organizations and the Quest for Ethical Excellence
- 2017-12-15[PDF] 21st-Century Miracle Medicine: RoboSurgery, Wonder Cures, and the Quest for Immortality - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Creating a New Medina: State Power, Islam, and the Quest for Pakistan in Late Colonial North India
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Bike Snob Abroad: Strange Customs, Incredible Fiets, and the Quest for Cycling Paradise
- 2017-04-07[PDF] New Horizons in Eastern Humanism: Buddhism, Confucianism and the Quest for Global Peace
- 2017-01-16[PDF] 21st-Century Miracle Medicine: RoboSurgery, Wonder Cures, and the Quest for Immortality
- 2012-05-25Total Health Promotion: Mental Health, Rational Fields and the Quest for Autonomy [Repost]
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Human Resource Management In Health Care: Principles And Practice
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Health Care Disparities and the LGBT Population
- 2020-04-29Health Care Disparities and the LGBT Population
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Building American Public Health: Urban Planning, Architecture, and the Quest for Better Health in the United States - Removed
- 2012-12-30Health Care Management and the Law - Principles and Applications
- 2012-12-22Health Care Management and the Law: Principles and Applications
- 2019-07-29!@(Nice) - Why You Should Read The Dinosaur Artist: Obsession, Betrayal, and the Quest for Earth\'s Ultimate Trophy by Paige Williams Online or Download [#PDF #EPUB #MOBI]
- 2019-07-26@(Precious) - Why You Should Read Soccer Without Borders: Jürgen Klinsmann, Coaching the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team and the Quest for the World Cup by Erik Kirschbaum Online or Download [~MOBI ~EPUB ~PDF]
- 2019-07-18$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future by Ashlee Vance Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI] - Removed
- 2019-07-15%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Foxcatcher: The True Story of My Brother's Murder, John du Pont's Madness, and the Quest for Olympic Gold by Mark Schultz Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF] - Removed
- 2018-08-09Food, Medicine, and the Quest for Good Health Nutrition, Medicine, and Culture
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.