[PDF] Next Generation HALT and HASS: Robust Design of Electronics and Systems (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
Posted on 2017-10-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kirk A. Gray | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 1118700236 | ISBN13: 9781118700235 |
Description: Next Generation HALT and HASS presents a major paradigm shift from reliability predictionbased methods to discovery of electronic systems reliability risks. This is achieved by integrating highly accelerated life test (HALT) and highly accelerated stress screen (HASS) into a physicsoffailurebased robust product and process development methodology. The new methodologies challenge misleading and sometimes costly misapplication of probabilistic failure prediction methods (FPM) and provide a new deterministic map for reliability development. The authors clearly explain the new approach with a logical progression of problem statement and solutions. The book helps engineers employ HALT and HASS by illustrating why the misleading assumptions used for FPM are invalid. Next, the application of HALT and HASS empirical discovery methods to quickly find unreliable elements in electronics systems gives readers practical insight to the techniques. The physics of HALT and HASS methodologies are highlighted, illustrating how they uncover and isolate software failures due to hardwaresoftware interactions in digital systems. The use of empirical operational stress limits for the development of future tools and reliability discriminators is described. Key features: Provides a clear basis for moving from statistical reliability prediction models to practical methods of insuring and improving reliability. Challenges existing failure prediction methodologies by highlighting their limitations using real field data. Explains a practical approach to why and how HALT and HASS are applied to electronics and electromechanical systems. Presents opportunities to develop reliability test discriminators for prognostics using empirical stress limits. Guides engineers and managers on the benefits of the deterministic and more efficient methods of HALT and HASS. Integrates the empirical limit discovery methods of HALT and HASS into a physics of failure based robust product and process development process.
Next Generation HALT and HASS: Robust Design of Electronics and Systems (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32048
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Next-Generation Therapies and Technologies for Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Diseases (Progress in Inflammation Research) - Removed
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Next Generation Sequencing and Sequence Assembly: Methodologies and Algorithms (SpringerBriefs in Systems Biology) - Removed
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Next Generation Sensors and Systems (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation) - Removed
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Microdrop Generation (Nano- and Microscience, Engineering, Technology and Medicine)
- 2018-01-14Design for Safety (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Thermodynamic Degradation Science: Physics of Failure, Accelerated Testing, Fatigue and Reliability Applications (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Energy Conversion (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Elastoplasticity Theory (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2019-12-17Automotive System Safety: Critical Considerations for Engineering and Effective Management (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2019-11-22Dynamic System Reliability: Modeling and Analysis of Dynamic and Dependent Behaviors (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2019-11-22Prognostics and Health Management: A Practical Approach to Improving System Reliability Using Condition-Based Data (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2019-11-22Practical Applications of Bayesian Reliability (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2019-11-21Improving Product Reliability and Software Quality: Strategies, Tools, Process and Implementation (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series) Ed 2
- 2019-11-21Reliability Engineering and Services (Quality and Reliability Engineering Series)
- 2019-12-08Game Theory for Next Generation Wireless and Communication Networks: Modeling, Analysis, and Design
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Next Generation Demand Management: People, Process, Analytics, and Technology (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Internet of Things, Smart Spaces, and Next Generation Networks and Systems: 16th International Conference, NEW2AN 2016, and 9th Conference, ruSMART ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Next Generation Product Development : How to Increase Productivity, Cut Costs, and Reduce Cycle Times
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Next Generation Wireless LANs: Throughput, Robustness, and Reliability in 802.11n
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.