Posted on 2017-01-11, updated at 2017-07-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Anne Waddingham | Category: English | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0199570027 |
Description: For over a hundred years, Hart's Rules has been the authority on style, helping writers and editors prepare copy for publication. The latest edition of this guide has been updated for the twenty-first century using the resources of Oxford Dictionaries and with the advice of publishing experts. Twenty-one chapters give information on all aspects of writing and of preparing copy for publication, whether in print or electronically. New Hart's Rules gives guidance on a broad range of topics including publishing terms, layout and headings, how to treat illustrations, hyphenation, punctuation, and bibliographies and notes. All chapters have been revised and updated to reflect current practice (taking into account changes in the world and in the publishing industry over the last eight years), with the help of a team of experts and consultants. Chapters that have been particularly heavily revised include those dealing with the use and presentation of illustrations, with the conventions of scientific publishing, and with the art of indexing. Additionally, an entirely new chapter has been written to explore and summarize the differences between UK and US English. The text is designed and organized for maximum accessibility with clearly displayed examples throughout. Authoritative and comprehensive, and endorsed by the Society for Editors and Proofreaders, New Hart's Rules is the essential desk guide for all writers and editors. Together with the New Oxford Spelling Dictionary and the New Oxford Dictionary for Writers and Editors it forms the complete editorial reference set.
New Hart's Rules: The Oxford Style Guide (2nd edition).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 30342
- 2017-10-20[PDF] New Hart's Rules: The Oxford Style Guide (2nd edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] New York: For Tourists - The Traveler's Guide to Make The Most Out of Your Trip to New York - Where to Go, Eat, Sleep & Party
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Economist Style Guide, 10th Edition
- 2017-11-10[PDF] New Dress a Day: The Ultimate DIY Guide to Creating Fashion Dos from Thrift-Store Don'ts
- 2017-02-07[PDF] New Dress a Day: The Ultimate DIY Guide to Creating Fashion Dos from Thrift-Store Don'ts
- 2019-01-29The Economist Style Guide, 9th Edition
- 2018-06-05The Economist Style Guide, 12th Edition
- 2018-05-15The Economist Style Guide, 12th Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] From Photon to Pixel: The Digital Camera Handbook (2nd edition)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Droid Pocket Guide (2nd Edition) (Peachpit Pocket Guide)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Amedeo Modigliani 1884-1920: The Poetry of Seeing (2nd edition)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Droid Pocket Guide (2nd Edition) (Peachpit Pocket Guide)
- 2011-02-13The American Accent Guide, 2nd Edition, A Complete and Comprehensive Course on the Pronunciation and Speaking Style of American English for Individuals (Book, 8 CDs)
- 2010-04-06The Economist Style Guide: 9th Edition
- 2007-07-10The Economist Style Guide: 9th Edition
- 2007-07-06The Economist Style Guide: 9th Edition
- 2007-07-05The Economist Style Guide: 9th Edition
- 2021-03-02Trees of the Carolinas Field Guide, 2nd Edition
- 2021-02-11Trees of the Carolinas Field Guide, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.