Posted on 2018-01-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Neuroethics | Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 346 | ISBN: 0198567200 | ISBN13: 9780198567202 |
Description: Product Description: Recent advances in the brain sciences have dramatically improved our understanding of brain function. As we find out more and more about what makes us tick, we must stop and consider the ethical implications of this new found knowledge. Will having a new biology of the brain through imaging make us less responsible for our behavior and lose our free will? Should certain brain scan studies be disallowed on the basis of moral grounds? Why is the media so interested in reporting results of brain imaging studies? These compelling questions and many more are tackled by a distinguished group of contributors to this, the first-ever volume on neuroethics. The wide range of disciplinary backgrounds that the authors represent, from neuroscience, bioethics and philosophy, to law, social and health carever policy, education, religion and film, allow for profoundly insightful and provocative answers to these questions, and open up the door to a host of new ones. The contributions highlight the timeliness of modern neuroethics today, andy insightful and provocative answers to these questions, and open up the door to a host of new ones. The contributions highlight the timeliness of modern neuroethics today, and assure the longevity and importance of neuroethics for generations to come.
Neuroethics: Defining the Issues in Theory, Practice and Policy.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35383
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Creative Writing in the Digital Age: Theory, Practice, and Pedagogy
- 2021-03-02The School Superintendent: Theory, Practice, and Cases
- 2021-02-11The School Superintendent: Theory, Practice, and Cases
- 2021-01-20The School Superintendent Theory, Practice, and Cases
- 2019-11-28China’s Emergency Management: Theory, Practice and Policy (Research Series on the Chinese Dream and China’s Development Path)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS IN SOCIAL WORK: THEORY, PRACTICE AND REFLECTION - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] MDA Explained: The Model Driven Architecture: Practice and Promise
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Handbook of Gerontology: Evidence-Based Approaches to Theory, Practice, and Policy
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Handbook of Accessible Achievement Tests for All Students: Bridging the Gaps Between Research, Practice, and Policy - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Entrepreneurship and the Creative Economy: Process, Practice and Policy
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Clinical Aspects of Dental Materials: Theory, Practice, and Cases - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Machine Vision: Automated Visual Inspection: Theory, Practice and Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Drama as Therapy Volume 1: Theory, Practice and Research
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Drama as Therapy Volume 1: Theory, Practice and Research
- 2011-09-25Humor in the Advertising Business: Theory, Practice, and Wit
- 2010-04-06Democracy in the European Union: Theory, Practice and Reform
- 2010-03-29The Internet and Democratic Citizenship: Theory, Practice and Policy
- 2020-08-22Law and Social Economics: Essays in Ethical Values for Theory, Practice, and Policy (Perspectives from Social Economics)
- 2020-06-23China's Emergency Management Theory, Practice and Policy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.