[PDF] Neurobiology Essentials for Clinicians: What Every Therapist Needs to Know (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Arlene Montgomery | Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 0393706028 | ISBN13: 9780393706024 |
Description: A primer on brain functionality as it relates to therapeutic work. This book presents an overview of the latest theories of affect regulation and focuses on how these theories work in clinical settings and how therapists can be taught to implement them. The notion of teaching and learning will be extended by the theories themselvesthe author presents methods of education that enact the theories being taught. The book is divided into eight chapters, each one highlighting a particular structure or related structures of the brain. Suggestions for learning how to clinically apply the neurobiological/neuroanatomical information are offered. What is so unique about this book is that the bulk of the chapters are clinical dialogue, accompanied by neurobiological commentary. Thus, readers can see for themselves, during the course of parts of sessions, just how a neurobiological outlook can inform therapeutic understandings of what clients are doing and saying. The result is a very user-friendly learning experience for readers, as they are taken along a journey of understanding various brain systems and how they relate to psychotherapeutic principles. Elegantly bridging the gap between the academic and clinical domains, this book is essential for anyone interested in the application of neurobiological principles to psychotherapy and wishes to learn about neurobiology without feeling overwhelmed or intimidated.
Neurobiology Essentials for Clinicians: What Every Therapist Needs to Know (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32161
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Neurobiology Essentials for Clinicians: What Every Therapist Needs to Know (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] What Every Therapist Needs to Know About Anxiety Disorders: Key Concepts, Insights, and Interventions
- 2017-10-08[PDF] What Every Therapist Needs to Know about Treating Eating and Weight Issues
- 2017-02-10[PDF] What Every Therapist Needs to Know about Treating Eating and Weight Issues
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Addiction in the Family: What Every Counselor Needs to Know
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Complete 101 Collection: What Every Leader Needs to Know
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Whole Guy Thing: What Every Girl Needs to Know about Crushes, Friendship, Relating, and Dating
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Business in the Cloud: What Every Business Needs to Know About Cloud Computing
- 2017-02-06[PDF] The Whole Guy Thing: What Every Girl Needs to Know about Crushes, Friendship, Relating, and Dating
- 2014-05-08Ethics 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know (101 Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The ADHD Handbook: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Get the Best for Their Child
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Tantric Secrets for Men: What Every Woman Will Want Her Man to Know about Enhancing Sexual Ecstasy
- 2020-05-14The ADHD Handbook: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Get the Best for Their Child
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Sexually Speaking: What Every Woman Needs to Know about Sexual Health - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Brain Science for Principals: What School Leaders Need to Know
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know
- 2018-01-14[PDF] What Every Senior Needs to Know About Health Care
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Leading Culture Change: What Every CEO Needs to Know
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Capital Projects: What Every Executive Needs to Know to Avoid Costly Mistakes and Make Major Investments Pay Off
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.