[PDF] Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process
Posted on 2017-12-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Benjamin Farrand | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 222 | ISBN: 0415854423 | ISBN13: 9780415854429 |
Description: In this book, Benjamin Farrand employs an interdisciplinary approach that combines legal analysis with political theory to explore the development of copyright law in the EU. Farrand utilises Foucaultâ€™s concept of Networks of Power and Culpepperâ€™s Quiet Politics to assess the adoption and enforcement of copyright law in the EU, including the role of industry representative, cross-border licensing, and judicial approaches to territorial restrictions. Focusing in particular on legislative initiatives concerning copyright, digital music and the internet, Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process demonstrates the connection between copyright law and complex network relationships. This book presents an original socio-political theoretical framework for assessing developments in copyright law that will interest researchers and post-graduate students of law and politics, as well as those more particularly concerned with political theory, EU and copyright law.
Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34484
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Networks of Power in Digital Copyright Law and Policy: Political Salience, Expertise and the Legislative Process
- 2021-09-10EU Digital Copyright Law and the End-User - Removed
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Rhetoric of Intellectual Property: Copyright Law and the Regulation of Digital Culture (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Rhetoric of Intellectual Property: Copyright Law and the Regulation of Digital Culture (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Globalizing Justice: Critical Perspectives on Transnational Law and the Cross-border Migration of Legal Norms (Suny Series in the Foundations of the Democratic State)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Agile Modeling: Effective Practices for eXtreme Programming and the Unified Process
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Access-Right: The Future of Digital Copyright Law
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Access-Right: The Future of Digital Copyright Law
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Marriage Advice for a Pope: John XXII and the Power to Dissolve (Medieval Law and Its Practice) (Latin Edition)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] International Copyright Law and Access to Education in Developing Countries: Exploring Multilateral Legal and Quasi-Legal Solutions (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies)
- 2021-06-13Copyright Law and Translation: Access to Knowledge in Developing Economies
- 2021-01-25Authority without Power Law and the Japanese Paradox
- 2018-11-28Intellectual Privilege Copyright, Common Law, and the Common Good
- 2018-05-14Organ Transplantation in Times of Donor Shortage; Challenges and Solutions (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine) - Removed
- 2018-05-13European Contract Law and the Digital Single Market The Implications of the Digital Revolution
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Power Without Responsibility: Press, Broadcasting and the Internet in Britain
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Law and the Utopian Imagination (The Amherst Series in Law, Jurisprudence)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Comparative Regional Integration: Governance and Legal Models (Integration through Law:The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Philosophy, Law and the Family: A New Introduction to the Philosophy of Law (AMINTAPHIL: The Philosophical Foundations of Law and Justice)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.