Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Harald Gunther | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 734 | ISBN: 3527330046 | ISBN13: 9783527330041 |
Description: Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy is one of the most powerful and widely used techniques in chemical research for investigating structures and dynamics of molecules. Advanced methods can even be utilized for structure determinations of biopolymers, for example proteins or nucleic acids. NMR is also used in medicine for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The method is based on spectral lines of different atomic nuclei that are excited when a strong magnetic field and a radiofrequency transmitter are applied. The method is very sensitive to the features of molecular structure because also the neighboring atoms influence the signals from individual nuclei and this is important for determining the 3D-structure of molecules. This new edition of the popular classic has a clear style and a highly practical, mostly non-mathematical approach. Many examples are taken from organic and organometallic chemistry, making this book an invaluable guide to undergraduate and graduate students of organic chemistry, biochemistry, spectroscopy or physical chemistry, and to researchers using this well-established and extremely important technique. Problems and solutions are included.
NMR Spectroscopy: Basic Principles, Concepts and Applications in Chemistry.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32023
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Cosmogenic Nuclides: Principles, Concepts and Applications in the Earth Surface Sciences
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Basic Science Concepts and Applications for Wastewater
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Nuclear Condensed Matter Physics with Synchrotron Radiation: Basic Principles, Methodology and Applications (Springer Tracts in Modern Physics) - Removed
- 2020-02-24Adaptive Filtering: Principles, Concepts and Applications
- 2018-10-30WSO Basic Science Concepts and Applications Student Workbook Water Supply Operations
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Power Line Communications: Principles, Standards and Applications from Multimedia to Smart Grid
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Sonochemistry: From Basic Principles to Innovative Applications (Topics in Current Chemistry Collections)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Devices and Applications (I E E Control Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Multisensor Attitude Estimation: Fundamental Concepts and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The science of water: Concepts and applications, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Fundamentals of Toxicology: Essential Concepts and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Molecularly Imprinted Catalysts: Principles, Syntheses, and Applications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] From Genes to Genomes: Concepts and Applications of DNA Technology,3rd Edition
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Structural Stability of Steel: Concepts and Applications for Structural Engineers
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Digital Holographic Microscopy: Principles, Techniques, and Applications (Springer Series in Optical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Wireless Sensor Networks: Principles, Design and Applications (Signals and Communication Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Cengage Advantage Books: Biology: Concepts and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Science of Water: Concepts and Applications, Third Edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Automatic Modulation Classification: Principles, Algorithms and Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.