Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: A. Ravi Ravindran | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 412 | ISBN: 1498708587 | ISBN13: 9781498708586 |
Description: Supply chain management decisions are made under the conflicting criteria of maximizing profit and customer responsiveness while minimizing supply chain risk. Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Supply Chain Management provides a comprehensive overview of multi-criteria optimization models and methods that can be used in supply chain decision making. Presenting the contributions of internationally known authors, researchers, educators, and practitioners, this new book in the Operations Research Series provides readers with a single source guide to recent developments in this area. Starting with an introduction to supply chain management (SCM) and to multiple criteria decision making (MCDM), this book: Covers transportation issues and supply chain inventory decisions in detail Presents multiple criteria mathematical programming models for optimizing decisions regarding the number and location of supply chain facilities and determining optimal distribution strategies Discusses the supplier selection models under multiple conflicting criteria Incorporates supply chain risk as an objective function for designing resilient global supply chains The focus of the book is on the design and operation of the supply chain system, which involves connecting many production and distribution systems, often across wide geographic distances, in such a way that the businesses involved can ultimately satisfy the consumer demand as efficiently as possible, resulting in maximum financial returns to those businesses connected to that supply chain system. The book includes several case studies on the design and operation of supply chain networks in manufacturing and healthcare.
Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Supply Chain Management (Operations Research Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35282
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Multiple Criteria Decision Making by Multiobjective Optimization: A Toolbox (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Applications in Management and Engineering
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Multiple Criteria Decision Making in Finance, Insurance and Investment
- 2020-06-02Multiple Criteria Decision Making by Multiobjective Optimization: A Toolbox (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2019-01-25Advances in Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Human Systems Management Knowledge and Wisdom
- 2019-01-07Advances in Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Human Systems Management Knowledge and Wisdom
- 2013-05-22Advances in Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Human Systems Management: Knowledge and Wisdom - Removed
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Decision-Making for Supply Chain Integration (Decision Engineering) - Removed
- 2019-12-03Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Aiding: Cases on Models and Methods with Computer Implementations (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- 2019-12-01New Perspectives in Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Innovative Applications and Case Studies
- 2019-03-25Decision Making in Supply Chain Python with Simulation
- 2019-03-22Decision Making in Supply Chain Python with Simulation
- 2019-03-20Decision Making in Supply Chain: Python with Simulation
- 2019-03-16Decision Making In Supply Chain Python With Simulation
- 2019-03-06Soft Computing For Complex Multiple Criteria Decision Making
- 2018-08-16Multiple Criteria Decision Making by Multiobjective Optimization A Toolbox
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.