Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joop Hox | Publisher: Routledge Academic | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 080583219X | ISBN13: 9780805832198 |
Description: This book is an introduction to multilevel analysis for applied researchers featuring models for hierarchical or nested data. This book presents two types of models: The multilevel regression and multilevel covariance structures models. Despite the book being an introduction, it includes a discussion of many extensions and special applications. As an introduction, it will be useable in courses in a variety of fields, such as psychology, education, sociology, and business. The various extensions and special applications make it useful to researchers who work in applied or theoretical research, and to methodologists that have to consult with these researchers. The basic models and examples are discussed in non-technical terms the emphasis is on understanding the methodological and statistical issues involved in using these models. Some of the extensions and special applications contain more technical discussions, either because that is necessary for understanding what the model does, or as an introduction to more advanced treatments. Thus, the book will be useful as an introduction and as a standard reference for a large variety of applications.
Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications (Quantitative Methodology Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34990
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications, Second Edition (Quantitative Methodology Series)
- 2014-02-13Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications, (2nd Edition) (Repost)
- 2014-02-13Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-02Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications (repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-23Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications, Second Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2011-02-19Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications - Removed
- 2011-01-25Multilevel Analysis: Techniques and Applications, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Transgenic Insects: Techniques and Applications (CABI Biotechnology Series)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Environmental Trace Analysis: Techniques and Applications
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Introduction to Thermal Analysis: Techniques and Applications (Hot Topics in Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry) - Removed
- 2019-12-23Modular Multilevel Converters: Analysis, Control, and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Isotopic Analysis: Fundamentals and Applications Using ICP-MS
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Evolutionary Computation: Techniques and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Low-profile Natural and Metamaterial Antennas: Analysis Methods and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mathematical Analysis, Probability and Applications - Plenary Lectures: ISAAC 2015, Macau, China (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Contemporary Coding Techniques and Applications for Mobile Communications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Laser Spectroscopy for Sensing: Fundamentals, Techniques and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Survival Analysis: Models and Applications
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Biomechanical Systems: Techniques and Applications, Volume II: Cardiovascular Techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.