[PDF] Monster Files: A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre Creatures and Extraordinary Animals
Posted on 2017-12-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nick Redfern | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1601632630 | ISBN13: 9781601632630 |
Description: Does the Pentagon have the body of Bigfoot on ice? What is the U.S. military hiding from us about lake monsters? What is the link between the CIA and the abominable snowman? Why is there a British government file on sea serpents? What do the Russians know about animal ESP? For decades there have been persistent rumors, tales, and legends that government agencies all around the world have been secretly collecting and studying data on bizarre beasts, amazing animals, and strange creatures. Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, sea serpents, psychic pets, the chupacabras, and the abominable snowman have all attracted official, classified interest. Now, for the first time, the full, fearsome facts are finally revealed in Nick Redfern's Monster Files. You'll discover all the amazing cryptozoological truths, conspiracies, and cover-ups behind the secret studies by the Pentagon, the Kremlin, and the British military, among many others. Despite what your parents might have told you when you were a child, monsters, creepy creatures, and terrifying beasts really do exist. And our governments know all about them.
Monster Files: A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre Creatures and Extraordinary Animals.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34486
- 2020-07-09Monster Files A Look Inside Government Secrets and Classified Documents on Bizarre...
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Unboxing IT: A Look Inside the Information Technology Black Box
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Business Without the Bullsh-t: 49 Secrets and Shortcuts You Need to Know
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Bought by the Billionaire Brothers 3: Secrets and Lies (BBW Billionaire Romance)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Terrorists of Iraq: Inside the Strategy and Tactics of the Iraq Insurgency 2003-2014, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Hacking Exposed Windows: Microsoft Windows Security Secrets and Solutions, Third Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Wild Duck Chase: Inside the Strange and Wonderful World of the Federal Duck Stamp Contest
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Privacy at Risk: The New Government Surveillance and the Fourth Amendment
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The Hunt for KSM: Inside the Pursuit and Takedown of the Real 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Agent Storm: My Life Inside al Qaeda and the CIA
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Privacy at Risk: The New Government Surveillance and the Fourth Amendment
- 2018-01-04[PDF] In the Mountains of Madness: The Life and Extraordinary Afterlife of H.P. Lovecraft
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Real Lives, Celebrity Stories: Narratives of Ordinary and Extraordinary People Across Media
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The French Beauty Solution: Time-Tested Secrets to Look and Feel Beautiful Inside and Out
- 2019-07-08!(Review) - Why You Should Read Dear Leader: Poet, Spy, Escapee - A Look Inside North Korea by Jang Jin-sung Online or Download [PDF EPUB MOBI]
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Success Made Simple: An Inside Look at Why Amish Businesses Thrive
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Dear Leader: Poet, Spy, Escapee A Look Inside North Korea - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Stack Frames: A Look From Inside - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Clean House: Exposing Our Government's Secrets and Lies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.