Posted on 2018-01-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: David H. Persing and Fred C. Tenover | Publisher: ASM Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 835 | ISBN: 1555819087 | ISBN13: 9781555819088 |
Description: Presenting the latest molecular diagnostic techniques in one comprehensive volume The molecular diagnostics landscape has changed dramatically since the last edition of Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice in 2011. With the spread of molecular testing and the development of new technologies and their opportunities, laboratory professionals and physicians more than ever need a resource to help them navigate this rapidly evolving field. Editors David Persing and Fred Tenover have brought together a team of experienced researchers and diagnosticians to update this third edition comprehensively, to present the latest developments in molecular diagnostics in the support of clinical care and of basic and clinical research, including next-generation sequencing and whole-genome analysis. These updates are provided in an easy-to-read format and supported by a broad range of practical advice, such as determining the appropriate type and quantity of a specimen, releasing and concentrating the targets, and eliminating inhibitors. Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice Presents the latest basic scientific theory underlying molecular diagnostics Offers tested and proven applications of molecular diagnostics for the diagnosis of infectious diseases, including point-of-care testing Illustrates and summarizes key concepts and techniques with detailed figures and tables Discusses emerging technologies, including the use of molecular typing methods for real-time tracking of infectious outbreaks and antibiotic resistance Advises on the latest quality control and quality assurance measures Explores the increasing opportunities and capabilities of information technology Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice is a textbook for molecular diagnostics courses that can also be used by anyone involved with diagnostic test selection and interpretation. It is also a useful reference for laboratories and as a continuing education resource for physicians.
Molecular Microbiology: Diagnostic Principles and Practice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35290
- 2016-12-22Molecular Microbiology Diagnostic Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Imaging Cellular and Molecular Biological Functions (Principles and Practice) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Optical WDM Networks: Principles and Practice (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Crystal Structure Analysis: Principles and Practice (International Union of Crystallography)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Hardware-dependent Software: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Mini Dental Implants: Principles and Practice, 1e
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Tuning the Brain: Principles and Practice of Neurosomatic Medicine
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Continuous EEG Monitoring: Principles and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: Principles and Practice (Public Sector Governance and Accountability)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Phase-Locked Loops: Principles and Practice
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Molecular Imaging: Computer Reconstruction and Practice (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series B: Physics and Biophysics) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Spinal Cord Stimulation: Principles and Practice
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Wildlife Forensic Investigation: Principles and Practice
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Psychiatric Report: Principles and Practice of Forensic Writing
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Digital Signal Compression: Principles and Practice
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Global Mental Health: Principles and Practice
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Enabling Recovery: The Principles and Practice of Rehabilitation Psychiatry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.