Posted on 2017-12-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gerard George | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 322 | ISBN: 0521765072 | ISBN13: 9780521765077 |
Description: Entrepreneurship is changing. Technology and social networks create a smaller world, but widen the opportunity horizon. Today's entrepreneurs build organisations and create value in entirely new ways and with entirely new tools. Rather than just exploit new ideas, innovative entrepreneurs design organisations to make sense of unlikely opportunities. The time has come to overhaul what we know about entrepreneurship and business models. Models of Opportunity links scholarly research on business models and organisational design to the reality of building entrepreneurial firms. It provides actionable advice based on a deeper understanding of how business models function and change. The six insights extend corporate strategy and entrepreneurship in a completely new direction. Case studies of innovative companies across industries demonstrate how visionary entrepreneurs achieve unexpected results. The insights, tools and cases, provide a fresh perspective on emerging trends in entrepreneurship, organisational change and high-growth firms.
Models of Opportunity: How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34838
- 2014-06-04Models of Opportunity: How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected
- 2014-06-03Models of Opportunity: How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected
- 2014-05-11Models of Opportunity: How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected (repost)
- 2013-03-05Models of Opportunity - How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected
- 2013-02-10Models of Opportunity: How Entrepreneurs Design Firms to Achieve the Unexpected
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Just in Case: How to be Self-Sufficient when the Unexpected Happens
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Decor and the Single Girl: How to Design Your Life Around the Relationship You Want
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Positioning for Professionals: How Professional Knowledge Firms Can Differentiate Their Way to Success (Wiley Professional Advisory Services)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Engineering with Rubber: How to Design Rubber Components
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Moments of Impact: How to Design Strategic Conversations That Accelerate Change
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Fairy Gardening 101: How to Design, Plant, Grow, and Create Over 25 Miniature Gardens
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Learning from Nature How to Design New Implantable Biomaterials: From Biomineralization Fundamentals to Biomimetic Materials and Processing Routes: ... 13-24 October 2003 (Nato Science Series II:) - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Performance Exhaust Systems: How to Design, Fabricate, and Install (Sa Design)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] DIY Projects: Landscaping: How To Design Your Own Landscape
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Agile Product Development: How to Design Innovative Products That Create Customer Value - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Fuzzy Controllers Handbook: How to Design Them, How They Work
- 2017-04-05[PDF] World Wide Web: How to design and Construct Web Pages (ASLIB Know How)
- 2020-08-13Decor and the Single Girl: How to Design Your Life Around the Relationship You Want
- 2018-12-28Graphic Design America 3 Portfolios from the Best and Brightest Design Firms from Across the U.S
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.