Posted on 2017-10-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Malcolm Haddon | Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 465 | ISBN: 1584885610 | ISBN13: 9781584885610 |
Description: With numerous real-world examples, Modelling and Quantitative Methods in Fisheries, Second Edition provides an introduction to the analytical methods used by fisheriesâ€™ scientists and ecologists. By following the examples using Excel, readers see the nuts and bolts of how the methods work and better understand the underlying principles. Excel workbooks are available for download from CRC Press website. In this second edition, the author has revised all chapters and improved a number of the examples. This edition also includes two entirely new chapters: Characterization of Uncertainty covers asymptotic errors and likelihood profiles and develops a generalized Gibbs sampler to run a Markov chain Monte Carlo analysis that can be used to generate Bayesian posteriors Sized-Based Models implements a fully functional size-based stock assessment model using abalone as an example This book continues to cover a broad range of topics related to quantitative methods and modelling. It offers a solid foundation in the skills required for the quantitative study of marine populations. Explaining important and relatively complex ideas and methods in a clear manner, the author presents full, step-by-step derivations of equations as much as possible to enable a thorough understanding of the models and methods.
Modelling and Quantitative Methods in Fisheries, Second Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32659
- 2018-11-23Modelling and Quantitative Methods in Fisheries (2nd Edition)
- 2018-11-21Modelling and Quantitative Methods in Fisheries (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Principles and Practice of Grief Counseling, Second Edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Design and Construction of Concrete Floors, Second Edition
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Grief and Loss Across the Lifespan, Second Edition: A Biopsychosocial Perspective
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Managing and Coordinating Major Criminal Investigations, Second Edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Environmental and Ecological Statistics with R, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Applied Environmental Statistics)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Fast and Effective Embedded Systems Design, Second Edition: Applying the ARM mbed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Fingerprints and Other Ridge Skin Impressions, Second Edition (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Sensors and Control Systems in Manufacturing, Second Edition
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Theory and Applications of Numerical Analysis, Second Edition
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Financial and Actuarial Statistics: An Introduction, Second Edition (Statistics: A Series of Textbooks and Monographs)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Head and Neck Cancer: Multimodality Management, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] RF and Microwave Power Amplifier Design, Second Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Terramechanics and Off-Road Vehicle Engineering, Second Edition: Terrain Behaviour, Off-Road Vehicle Performance and Design
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Leadership and Management in Pharmacy Practice, Second Edition (Pharmacy Education Series)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Science and Pseudoscience in Clinical Psychology, Second Edition
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Science and Practice of Strength Training, Second Edition
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists, Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.