Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shelton A. Gunaratne, Mark Pearson, Sugath Senarath | Category: Philosophy | Language: English | Page: 252 | ISBN: 1138852724 | ISBN13: 9781138852723 |
Description: This book aims to be the first comprehensive exposition of "mindful journalism"â€”drawn from core Buddhist ethical principlesâ€”as a fresh approach to journalism ethics. It suggests that Buddhist mindfulness strategies can be applied purposively in journalism to add clarity, fairness and equity to news decision-making and to offer a moral compass to journalists facing ethical dilemmas in their work. It comes at a time when ethical values in the news media are in crisis from a range of technological, commercial and social factors, and when both Buddhism and mindfulness have gained considerable acceptance in Western societies. Further, it aims to set out foundational principles to assist journalists dealing with vulnerable sources and recovering from traumatic assignments.
Mindful Journalism and News Ethics in the Digital Era: A Buddhist Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2020-05-06Mindful Journalism and News Ethics in the Digital Era: A Buddhist Approach (Routledge Research in Journalism)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Cyber Security and Privacy: Trust in the Digital World and Cyber Security and Privacy EU Forum 2013, Brussels, Belgium, April 2013, Revised Selected ... in Computer and Information Science) - Removed
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Identity, Community, and Learning Lives in the Digital Age
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Online Gaming and Entertainment (Issues in the Digital Age)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Online Information and Research (Issues in the Digital Age)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Dramatic Black and White Photography in the Digital Age
- 2009-08-27Social and Economic Transformation in the Digital Era
- 2007-07-07Social and Economic Transformation in the Digital Era
- 2019-07-12^(Wonderful) - Why You Should Read Building and Dwelling: Ethics for the City by Richard Sennett Online or Download [PDF, EPUB, MOBI]
- 2018-09-26Journalism and PR News Media and Public Relations in the Digital Age
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Scientific Integrity and Research Ethics: An Approach from the Ethos of Science (SpringerBriefs in Ethics)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Luck, Value, and Commitment: Themes From the Ethics of Bernard Williams
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Reinventing Professionalism: Journalism and News in Global Perspective
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Journalism of Ideas: Brainstorming, Developing, and Selling Stories in the Digital Age
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Education, Leadership and Business Ethics: Essays on the Work of Clarence Walton (Issues in Business Ethics) - Removed
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Alternative Perspectives on Lawyers and Legal Ethics: Reimagining the Profession (Routledge Research in Legal Ethics)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Journalism of Ideas: Brainstorming, Developing, and Selling Stories in the Digital Age
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Alternative Perspectives on Lawyers and Legal Ethics: Reimagining the Profession (Routledge Research in Legal Ethics)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Luck, Value, and Commitment: Themes From the Ethics of Bernard Williams
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.