Posted on 2017-10-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bernd Dorband | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1004 | ISBN: 3527403817 | ISBN13: 9783527403813 |
Description: The state-of-the-art full-colored handbook gives a comprehensive introduction to the principles and the practice of calculation, layout, and understanding of optical systems and lens design. Written by reputed industrial experts in the field, this text introduces the user to the basic properties of optical systems, aberration theory, classification and characterization of systems, advanced simulation models, measuring of system quality and manufacturing issues.In this VolumeVolume 5 topics comprise the methods of measuring the properties of optical systems. The different fundamental techniques, such as propagation measurement and polarimetry, are introduced and discussed in detail and clarity. The presentation allows the reader, after having devised an optical system, to perform the measurements best suited to ascertain that the system fulfills the specific needs and requirements. The following chapters provide a survey on materials, coatings and surfaces of optical components, and combine this with a treatment of light and radiation. The book thus serves as a one-stop reference for metrology of optical systems.
Metrology of Optical Components and Systems (Handbook of Optical Systems, Vol. 5).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32329
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Components and Systems (Computer Engineering)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Coplanar Waveguide Circuits, Components, and Systems
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Real-Time Embedded Components and Systems with Linux and RTOS (Engineering)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Optical Communications: Components and Systems (MacMillan New Electronics S) - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] RF Systems, Components, and Circuits Handbook, Second Edition
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Handbook of Driver Assistance Systems: Basic Information, Components and Systems for Active Safety and Comfort - Removed
- 2020-06-06Handbook of Driver Assistance Systems: Basic Information, Components and Systems for Active Safety and Comfort
- 2020-03-21Optical Communications: Components and Systems Ed 3
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Failure Analysis: A Practical Guide for Manufacturers of Electronic Components and Systems
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Components and Systems
- 2017-04-06[PDF] Building with Reclaimed Components and Materials: A Design Handbook for Reuse and Recycling
- 2014-01-11FAILURE ANALYSIS A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR MANUFACTURERS OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AND SYSTEMS-WILEY pdf...
- 2012-10-31RF Systems, Components, and Circuits Handbook, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2008-12-06RF Systems, Components, and Circuits Handbook, Second Edition
- 2019-12-03Electronic Components and Systems for Automotive Applications: Proceedings of the 5th CESA Automotive Electronics Congress, Paris, 2018 (Lecture Notes in Mobility)
- 2019-11-22Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-06-25Electronic Components and Systems for Automotive Applications
- 2019-03-26Testing Commercial-off-the-Shelf Components and Systems - Removed
- 2018-07-01Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.