[PDF] Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
Posted on 2017-04-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ivan V. Sergienko | Publisher: Springer | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 226 | ISBN: 1461442109 | ISBN13: 9781461442103 |
Description: This work presents lines of investigation and scientific achievements of the Ukrainian school of optimization theory and adjacent disciplines. These include the development of approaches to mathematical theories, methodologies, methods, and application systems for the solution of applied problems in economy, finances, energy saving, agriculture, biology, genetics, environmental protection, hardware and software engineering, information protection, decision making, pattern recognition, self-adapting control of complicated objects, personnel training, etc. The methods developed include sequential analysis of variants, nondifferential optimization, stochastic optimization, discrete optimization, mathematical modeling, econometric modeling, solution of extremum problems on graphs, construction of discrete images and combinatorial recognition, etc. Some of these methods became well known in the world's mathematical community and are now known as classic methods.
Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity (Springer Optimization and Its Applications).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31353
- 2014-04-28Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity (repost) - Removed
- 2013-05-20Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity [Repost]
- 2013-01-04Methods of Optimization and Systems Analysis for Problems of Transcomputational Complexity
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Static and Dynamic Analysis of Structures: with An Emphasis on Mechanics and Computer Matrix Methods (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2019-12-04Precursors of Isogeometric Analysis: Finite Elements, Boundary Elements, and Collocation Methods (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Random Matrix Theory and Its Applications: Multivariate Statistics and Wireless Communications (Lecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical ... Sciences, National University of Singapore)
- 2012-03-22Chemical Analysis by X Rays and Its Applications by Georg Von Hevesy
- 2012-01-11Springer, "Wavelet Analysis and Its Applications"
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Pinch Technique and its Applications to Non-Abelian Gauge Theories (Cambridge Monographs on Particle Physics, Nuclear Physics and Cosmology)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Large Sieve and its Applications: Arithmetic Geometry, Random Walks and Discrete Groups (Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Nonextensive Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications (Lecture Notes in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Biological Ice Nucleation and Its Applications
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Hall Effect and Its Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Integer Programming (Mathematics and its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Exponential Fitting (Mathematics and Its Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Vertical Density Representations and Its Applications
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Local Polynomial Modelling and Its Applications: Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability 66 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Introducing Game Theory and its Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.