Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rich A. Kaplan | Publisher: STM Learning, Inc | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 440 | ISBN: 1878060120 | ISBN13: 9781878060129 |
Description: Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Professionals Working with Children and Families was specifically developed to provide the necessary information for equipping clinicians, nurses, and other medical professionals with the essential tools for navigating the vexing territory of child sexual abuse. The sexual mistreatment of children remains a difficult and often disturbing challenge for medical providers. In addition to the rapidly expanding and often counterintuitive research on genital injury and healing, clinicans are also faced with complex and frequently painful emotional issues, a need to work productively and openly with nonmedical interdisciplinary team members, and the possibility of being called to provide testimony in the uncomfortable and sometimes adversarial courtroom.
Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Clinicians and Other Professionals.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33054
- 2013-04-03Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Clinicians and Other Professionals
- 2013-04-01Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Clinicians and Other Professionals
- 2013-03-28Medical Response to Child Sexual Abuse: A Resource for Clinicians and Other Professionals
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Creating Positive Youth Outcomes: A Staff-Training Resource for Camps and Other Youth Development Programs
- 2018-02-01[PDF] An Integrated Systems Model for Preventing Child Sexual Abuse: Perspectives from Latin America and the Caribbean - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: A Primer for Treating Children, Adolescents, and Their Nonoffending Parents
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Forensic Interviews Regarding Child Sexual Abuse: A Guide to Evidence-Based Practice - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Child Sexual Abuse: A Primer for Treating Children, Adolescents, and Their Nonoffending Parents
- 2019-06-25Child Sexual Abuse A Primer for Treating Children, Adolescents, and Their Nonoffending Parents (2...
- 2018-10-10Treating Nonoffending Parents in Child Sexual Abuse Cases: Connections for Family Safety
- 2013-09-23Child Sexual Abuse: The Search for Healing [Repost]
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Bulletproof Spirit: The First Responder's Essential Resource for Protecting and Healing Mind and Heart
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Applying the Building Code: Step-by-Step Guidance for Design and Building Professionals (Building Codes Illustrated)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Psychology of the Human-Animal Bond: A Resource for Clinicians and Researchers - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Movement Disorders: A Guide for Clinicians and Scientists
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Autistic Spectrum Disorders: Practical Strategies for Teachers and Other Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.